Olly Oakley

Views: 133

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You should have seen me when I had hair.

Hi I admire your passion for classic banjo and real history, cool new document here! have a nice day thank you

wow ! is he a giant or is that one tiny banjo ?

strike that last comment from the record chaps, I can see now it is a ZB so, not a giant !

nick stephens said:

wow ! is he a giant or is that one tiny banjo ?

thank you for the clarification David, hope you are well and, please order me some fried slice for October, already booked my room for the MBF. 

Brilliant - that's cheered me up....we have had to cancel the Clowne Rally today

nick stephens said:

thank you for the clarification David, hope you are well and, please order me some fried slice for October, already booked my room for the MBF. 

well hopefully things should be a bit more settled by October so,lets hope all is going to be well again in banjoland !

David Wade said:

Brilliant - that's cheered me up....we have had to cancel the Clowne Rally today

nick stephens said:

thank you for the clarification David, hope you are well and, please order me some fried slice for October, already booked my room for the MBF. 

I had a message last night from Mike Redman, he and Colin have decided to cancel this years Backwell Rally due to the Covid-19 restrictions.

Keith and I are in discussions with Hilton House Hotel regarding the MBF - we will keep you posted.

Don't forget to check : 

www.banjorallies.uk for the latest info 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service