thereallyniceman's Discussions (1,652)

Discussions Replied To (1155) Replies Latest Activity

"It was also very nice of you to do a head sculpture of me on the heel of the English…"

thereallyniceman replied on Friday to Latest Banjo Project

16 on Friday
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Did someone mention the word "Perfectionist"? Your artistic touch, skill and patienc…"

thereallyniceman replied on Thursday to Latest Banjo Project

16 on Friday
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Thanks Marc, I tried to create a TAB from my original notation score created in Enco…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 10 to Fascination Waltz (1904)

15 on Wednesday
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Does anyone? Sorry only MP3 or AAC compression as file low size is important online."

thereallyniceman replied Sep 6 to OUR NEW DATABASE OF ORIGINAL RECORDINGS IS NOW LIVE !

13 Sep 6
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Hey John, try now as I believe that the apostrophe glitch is FIXED... GONE! Please l…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 2 to OUR NEW DATABASE OF ORIGINAL RECORDINGS IS NOW LIVE !

13 Sep 6
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Thanks John,  We have tested and tested...but I get that message too.. I will ask my…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 2 to OUR NEW DATABASE OF ORIGINAL RECORDINGS IS NOW LIVE !

13 Sep 6
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Thank you Marc, for the kind words and the FVE Track info. It is now updated :-) Ple…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 1 to OUR NEW DATABASE OF ORIGINAL RECORDINGS IS NOW LIVE !

13 Sep 6
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"UPDATE on Wayne Adams Collection: After spending weeks editing, compiling and then c…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 1 to New website addition .. Work in Progress !

7 Sep 1
Reply by thereallyniceman

"My entry to the world's most syrupy Classic Banjo tune, apart from You and  A Canoe,…"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 30 to Recommend me some new pieces

10 Sep 1
Reply by Jocko MacNelly

"Lovely Michael!  We banjoists know a good tune and Emile Grimshaw was a great compos…"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 16 to A Celtic Morn - Emile Grimshaw

1 Aug 16
Reply by thereallyniceman

RSS

© 2019   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service