nick stephens's Discussions (70)

Discussions Replied To (55) Replies Latest Activity

"Carrie, I have seen the Seaside Follies, not impressed !"

nick stephens replied Sep 11 to the banjo at the British seaside , my own presentation

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"wow ! thanks for the clarification Par, I shall use the expression myself, two natio…"

nick stephens replied Sep 10 to the banjo at the British seaside , my own presentation

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"sorry Joel, dont understand the term "hood". Folkestone is where I was born and rais…"

nick stephens replied Sep 10 to the banjo at the British seaside , my own presentation

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"my understanding is that CE could not permit JM to play such an unsophisticated "rur…"

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"The consensus has definitely been change the font, on it right now ! much still to d…"

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"Thank you for the encouraging comments Tony, yes I intend to cover the origins of Pi…"

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"No problem here Jody ! I asked and, I received, my point being that "banjo orchestra…"

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"not literal minded, pedantic I would say ! my understanding is that a small banjo pl…"

nick stephens replied Sep 9 to the banjo at the British seaside , my own presentation

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"thanks all, exactly what I was hoping for, keep it coming ! To address a few points;…"

nick stephens replied Sep 9 to the banjo at the British seaside , my own presentation

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"did ya Andrew ? did I buy it from you ? "

nick stephens replied Sep 7 to new head on my new banjeaurine

9 Sep 7
Reply by nick stephens

RSS

© 2020   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service