Richard William Ineson's Discussions (281)

Discussions Replied To (276) Replies Latest Activity

"The Clifford Essex wound 4ths were/are wound with Monel which lasts a long time, the…"

Richard William Ineson replied May 21 to LaBella 17

57 May 21
Reply by John Deller

"Joe Morley does seem to have used a steel first string, A. P. Sharpe confirmed this…"

Richard William Ineson replied May 10 to LaBella 17

57 May 21
Reply by John Deller

"Hello Steve, Sorry, I haven't got any of them, I just went through the Turner BB lis…"

Richard William Ineson replied Apr 1 to Query re The Royal Bogie Banjo march by W. Nice.

9 Apr 2
Reply by Steve Harrison

"I also found a few pieces by W.Nice iin Turner's Banjo Budget. 316. Chiltonian, 319.…"

Richard William Ineson replied Mar 31 to Query re The Royal Bogie Banjo march by W. Nice.

9 Apr 2
Reply by Steve Harrison

""

Richard William Ineson replied Mar 31 to Query re The Royal Bogie Banjo march by W. Nice.

9 Apr 2
Reply by Steve Harrison

"I have also remembered that he sang a song called 'She Greases Her Socks with Margar…"

Richard William Ineson replied Mar 30 to Query re The Royal Bogie Banjo march by W. Nice.

9 Apr 2
Reply by Steve Harrison

"I remember that Tarrant Bailey Jnr had a banjo marked 'W Nice' so he might appear in…"

Richard William Ineson replied Mar 30 to Query re The Royal Bogie Banjo march by W. Nice.

9 Apr 2
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Bickford's book is a treasure trove of pieces every banjo player should have under t…"

Richard William Ineson replied Mar 15 to A Seasonal offering from Richard Ineson

6 Mar 17
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Very sorry to hear of the passing of Clem Vickery who i only met a few times over th…"

Richard William Ineson replied Feb 12 to Clifford Essex Music Company

13 Apr 5
Reply by Trevor Boyd

"I sent the video to Alan Middleton, here is his response: "I can  identify my father…"

Richard William Ineson replied Dec 11, 2021 to BMG Festival 1949

8 Dec 11, 2021
Reply by Richard William Ineson

RSS

© 2022   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service