This Pas Ma La sits well along side the three others that I've arranged. They are Louisiana Rag by T.Northrup, Ragtime Pas ma La by Paul Reubens and of course the first one published, Pas ma La by Ernest Hogan they are all early examples and all are worth a look and listen. The scores and midis are in the library...Steve.

Views: 90

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like it! Very nice rag, well done again Steve.

Hi Marc, thanks for your kind comment. I began doing these arrangements back in 2012 and so far I've completed 608, most of which are in the library, with another 40 or so in various stages of completion. I don't know if anyone else has produced such a large volume of music for CB but I reckon I must be near the top of the list. I keep looking and keep finding good ragtime tunes to arrange and I've just completed another which I'll be posting soon. If anyone comes across any music that would suit CB, just let me know....Steve.

LOL, you've been pretty busy, Steve. My files show I've run thru nearly the same number of tab arrangements for CB...but since sometime in the 1990s and really only a few have been posted here.

Yah, I always have a couple of dozen incomplete ones hanging about. Most of the time it is because the tune just didn't turn out to be all that interesting. Some times it is because the software couldn't handle some aspect of the notation. That part has been getting better with new software, etc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service