Steve Harrison's Discussions (1,032)

Discussions Replied To (533) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Marc, I keep looking and I keep finding 'em. This is a real 'written for banj…"

Steve Harrison replied Jan 10 to Rag-Alley Dream (1902)....Mattie Harl Burgess

3 yesterday
Reply by thereallyniceman

"The folk music revival in England was spearheaded by Cecil Sharp and his associates…"

Steve Harrison replied Dec 31, 2018 to Abbots Bromley Horn Dance (for two banjos)

13 Jan 1
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Hi Greg, regarding Remo sizes, Brown Dog Banjos in the UK supply the various types o…"

Steve Harrison replied Dec 30, 2018 to Need a new banjo head!

5 Jan 1
Reply by Trapdoor2

"That's a great recording, I'd not heard it before and as Ian said, it's just the rig…"

Steve Harrison replied Dec 28, 2018 to The Missouri Waltz (1914)..Lee Edgar Settle. aka "Hush-a-bye, Ma baby"

3 Dec 28, 2018
Reply by Steve Harrison

"I just like the music!...Steve."

Steve Harrison replied Dec 21, 2018 to THE NEW JOHN FIELD BMG LIBRARY IS NOW OPEN!

42 Jan 9

"Hi Randy, what a delightful arrangement of an equally delightful tune. It's one I'd…"

Steve Harrison replied Dec 20, 2018 to A New arrangement for Christmas

4 Dec 20, 2018
Reply by Randy Dary

"Hi Joel, I've been adding fret numbers and position indicators to my scores for quit…"

Steve Harrison replied Dec 16, 2018 to THE NEW JOHN FIELD BMG LIBRARY IS NOW OPEN!

42 Jan 9

"Thanks Dave, I've just noticed that I'd added the wrong front cover, the correct one…"

Steve Harrison replied Dec 7, 2018 to The Virginia Skedaddle (1890)..Monroe H. Rosenfeld...(New arrangement)

2 Dec 7, 2018
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Ian, chewy but very nice. Each morning as I look in the mirror, I still can't bel…"

Steve Harrison replied Dec 1, 2018 to My New banjo

4 Dec 3, 2018
Reply by Randy Dary

"Thanks for that guys, considering your informative comments, it does seen rather a s…"

Steve Harrison replied Nov 27, 2018 to Gin And Razors (1900)...C.Bertram

3 Nov 27, 2018
Reply by Steve Harrison

RSS

© 2019   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service