Steve Harrison's Discussions (1,063)

Discussions Replied To (543) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Carrie, during my expeditions into Ragtime Land, I've not yet come across a dedic…"

Steve Harrison replied Mar 19 to Female composers

6 on Monday
Reply by carrie horgan

"Hi Chris, I do occasionally do arrangements of tunes that have already been arranged…"

Steve Harrison replied Mar 9 to Attn: Steve Harrison....Have You Done This One Yet?

6 Mar 9
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Many thanks to Steve Prosser for a fascinating insight to his Uncle Clarence's famil…"

Steve Harrison replied Feb 22 to "Armadillo" Rag Two-step (1911) Clarence F. Brown

6 Feb 22
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi John, you've captured the essence of the 'old masters' very well whilst creating…"

Steve Harrison replied Feb 18 to Two more original compositions

3 Feb 20
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Hi Mark, Same here, most of mine are recordings of famous British Musical performers…"

Steve Harrison replied Feb 9 to "Come Take A Trip In my Air Ship" (1904) George Evans & Ren Shields

2 Feb 9
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Joel, I sent you an email this morning with a set of pictures and sizes for the t…"

Steve Harrison replied Feb 8 to Weaver Tailpiece Sizes

1 Feb 8
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Joel, leave it with me and I'll see what I can do with it...Steve "

Steve Harrison replied Jan 25 to Alabama Jubilee Instrumental

3 Jan 25
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Joel, I have a score for the song by George L. Cobb and Jack Yellen, if this is t…"

Steve Harrison replied Jan 24 to Alabama Jubilee Instrumental

3 Jan 25
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Thanks Marc, I've downloaded the scores to some more of the most popular British Mus…"

Steve Harrison replied Jan 22 to The Honeysuckle And The Bee MKII....William H. Penn.

2 Jan 22
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Thank's Ian, I like playing this one, it fits my size 11 hands very well...Steve. "

Steve Harrison replied Jan 17 to Champagne Rag MKII (1910)...Joseph Lamb

2 Jan 17
Reply by Steve Harrison

RSS

© 2019   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service