Steve Harrison's Discussions (1,322)

Discussions Replied To (621) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Marc, For the past 20 years or so I've used Finale PrintMusic as my preferred sof…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 5 to Sandy River Rag...1913..Thomas Stephen Allen

8 Oct 5
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Hi Marc, It's no problem to me, it's nice to get a bit of feedback once in a while..…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 4 to Sandy River Rag...1913..Thomas Stephen Allen

8 Oct 5
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Hi Marc, Thanks for your kind comment, I've another Allen tune ready to go and it sh…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 26 to Homespun Rag..(1913)..Thos. Stephen Allen.

2 Sep 26
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Marc, thanks for your comment, it's well written cake walk but despite my best ef…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 17 to The Sultan's Cakewalk...1900...C. F. Pleininger

2 Sep 17
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Jody, It looks like Deering have been dumping their unwanted banjo stock on the U…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 6 to Conversion of Deering Goodtime banjo to classic.

7 Sep 7
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Hi Jody..I've measured Pete's banjo and the scale length is 22 7/8 inches, nearly 4…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 5 to Conversion of Deering Goodtime banjo to classic.

7 Sep 7
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Hi Jody, the main drawback I found with this model was the short scale fret board. I…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 5 to Conversion of Deering Goodtime banjo to classic.

7 Sep 7
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Hi Dante, I may be a bit late to comment on this regarding suitable banjos for class…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 2 to Hi, I'm new here!

16 Sep 2
Reply by Steve Harrison

"I thought this forum was to discuss the banjo not politics!...Steve."

Steve Harrison replied Aug 29 to More BMGs added to the John Field Memorial Library

17 Aug 29
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"Many thanks for all your suggestions, I may do a bit of experimentation before reach…"

Steve Harrison replied Aug 1 to Banjourine strings

6 Aug 2
Reply by Joel Hooks

RSS

© 2021   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service