Steve Harrison's Discussions (1,225)

Discussions Replied To (600) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Richie, I find that Autosol chrome cleaner bought from a local motor parts shop d…"

Steve Harrison replied Nov 17 to How do I find a decent zither banjo?

47 9 hours ago
Reply by Pär Engstrand

"Thanks Richard, all I need to do now is a bit of practice, my 72 years old fingers a…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 23 to Yankee Doodle Boy (Yankee Doodle Dandy) 1904...George M. Cohan.

2 Oct 23
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Richard, Some time back, I did do an arrangement of Popularity Rag by Cohan which…"

Steve Harrison replied Oct 21 to name that tune please

17 Oct 21
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Hi Marc, thanks for the info, Maud is unknown in the UK...Steve. "

Steve Harrison replied Sep 25 to Whoa! Maud (1909)..Will H. Etter

2 Sep 25
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Joel..even MS auto-correct can be a pain if you don't double check everything...S…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 13 to Whoa! You Heifer (1905)..A warm Rag..Al.Verges.

9 Sep 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Hi Joel, a misunderstanding on my part, I thought you had written another B part, so…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 13 to Whoa! You Heifer (1905)..A warm Rag..Al.Verges.

9 Sep 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Hi Joel, would you be able to post the B part?....Steve. "

9 Sep 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Hi Marc, the video really is something and seeing it played by a ragtime orchestra p…"

Steve Harrison replied Sep 12 to Whoa! You Heifer (1905)..A warm Rag..Al.Verges.

9 Sep 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Hi Marc, thanks for your comment, I did get hold of a full score, including the vers…"

Steve Harrison replied Aug 23 to Five Foot Two, Eyes Of Blue (1925) Ray Henderson

2 Aug 23
Reply by Steve Harrison

"If you have a look at the Pathe video of Raymonde's banjo band playing Blaze Away, I…"

Steve Harrison replied Aug 17 to BERT BASSETT

20 Sep 9
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

RSS

© 2020   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service