Trapdoor2's Discussions (1,732)

Discussions Replied To (1640) Replies Latest Activity

"Dipping ones fingers in either Rubbing Alcohol or Ethanol (Everclear or Vodka, etc.)…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jan 20 to Help -- I've Sliced the Tip of my Right Thumb Off and I Have a Concert This Saturday...!

9 on Monday
Reply by Aaron Jonah Lewis

"Doug Back (The Banjo Goes Highbrow) used to peek in here occasionally. Nice guy, con…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jan 11 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"Here is an mp3 file of "Zealand March". Nice little march, not difficult, well done! "

Trapdoor2 replied Jan 7 to Banjo in New Zealand 1860 - 1940

25 Jan 10
Reply by Brett Lowe

"I found it amusing. People may have not spoken exactly in that manner but it was a v…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jan 7 to Turner's Banjo Monthly No. 153

39 Jan 9
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Somewhere, I think Aquila just lost their way. I really liked Nylgut when they had t…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jan 6 to What strings are people using?

5 Jan 6
Reply by Milwaukee Matzen

"Aye, an excellent family history. Humans are funny creatures... Thank you!"

Trapdoor2 replied Jan 5 to Turner's Banjo Monthly No. 153

39 Jan 9
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Just depends on your needs. The music doesn't care about the instrument. People use…"

Trapdoor2 replied Dec 30, 2020 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"Yes. I have a 3" binder full of classic banjo pieces and only a couple range above t…"

Trapdoor2 replied Dec 30, 2020 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"A very cool Christmas gift you've given us, Ian. I am keying these exercises (includ…"

Trapdoor2 replied Dec 23, 2020 to JOE MORLEY RARE ARTICLES: Here was how the master did it.

3 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Milwaukee Matzen

"And...for those of us poor illiterate bastards for whom the notes are just dots on t…"

Trapdoor2 replied Dec 7, 2020 to Zither Banjo

30 Dec 12, 2020
Reply by Pär Engstrand

RSS

© 2021   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service