Trapdoor2's Discussions (1,681)

Discussions Replied To (1589) Replies Latest Activity

"Just another monumental task that probably ought to be done...making every document…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jul 15 to Does anybody know who T.E. and Geo. J. Trinkaus were?

13 Jul 15
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Philosophically, one would expect a duo arrangement, when broken up into parts, to b…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jul 14 to American Patrol (1885) Frank White Meacham.

18 Jul 14
Reply by Trapdoor2

"LOL. Retirement combined with self-isolation = time on the computer. Here's the dots…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jul 13 to American Patrol (1885) Frank White Meacham.

18 Jul 14
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Cool. Thanks Richard! The ABF Library catalog shows they have some MS by "Magee" for…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jul 12 to American Patrol (1885) Frank White Meacham.

18 Jul 14
Reply by Trapdoor2

"I do have every intention of selling the ones I resuscitate. I have several Buckbee…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jul 7 to Clifford Essex professional

19 Jul 8
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Excellent, Steve! I would have a very hard time not giving this one a very hard swin…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jul 7 to American Patrol (1885) Frank White Meacham.

18 Jul 14
Reply by Trapdoor2

""Sell one"...Hahahahah. Joel, you are a funny guy. Yes, I saw all the damage, If I w…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jul 7 to Clifford Essex professional

19 Jul 8
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Not a bad price either. Nah...Miz Diane would lop off a limb if I bought a banjo rig…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jul 6 to Clifford Essex professional

19 Jul 8
Reply by Joel Hooks

"I have done this with originals...with all the sheets intact. The frame is worth mor…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jul 5 to Well, here is a way to get rich!

1 Jul 5
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Yes, "without notes or a teacher" is on page 7. I don't think he wanted to advertise…"

Trapdoor2 replied Jun 30 to Master Classic Banjo Without Notes... In only a few Minutes!

11 Jul 1
Reply by Joel Hooks

RSS

© 2020   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service