Classic Banjo (2,669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Neil Angus Goodwin's REPOST

Hi Neil, It seems that you have managed to delete your post from the main page, don't worry I have reposted it below as a new post. The "LA…

Started by thereallyniceman

0 Oct 13, 2011

Classic Banjo Music Store

Hello everyone. For the past year, I have endeavored to make available a lot of music that, up to this time, was lost to public listening.…

Started by Hal Allert

6 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Hal Allert

Live performance stress. GRRRRRRR

After recent suggestions for pieces to play, I decided to have a go at Smiler Rag as I had previously studied the 1950s Fred Van Eps versio…

11 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by marc dalmasso

The NEW West Yorkshire UK Banjo Club.. Any others?

A couple of weeks ago David Wade posted that a new banjo club had started here in the UK. I saw this and featured it under NOTES on our fro…

2 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by David Wade

What is your favourite Classic Banjo piece?

I am looking for a new piece to learn and would like suggestions.   Easy or difficult, but preferably easy :-)   What are YOUR favourite pi…

5 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Richard William Ineson

David Miles 'A ragtime Century'

Some years ago I purchased the above from David Miles. Since his recent demise, does anyone know if his books are still available? I also h…

Started by Steve Harrison

1 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by David Wade

St Louis Tickle

Whilst looking for another arrangement of St Louis Tickle, I contacted Paul Heilman of the ABF and he sent me a hand written manuscript by…

Started by Steve Harrison

1 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by thereallyniceman

Bella Fleck concert

Hi all , just noticed this which may be of interest to some http://www.nashvillesymphony.org/main.taf?p=1,10,4   Bella Fleck is taking part…

Started by Dick Mundy

1 Sep 23, 2011
Reply by Dick Mundy

Dots needed...

Hi gang,   Well, I've been informed that I shall be playing 2nds at the ABF Rally in October. The three tunes the orchestra will be playing…

Started by Trapdoor2

6 Sep 17, 2011
Reply by Hal Allert

Backwell Rally

Well done to Brian and his team for an excellent Backwell Rally - the 20th. Looking forward to seeing the photos. Great to see Alf Brimble…

Started by David Wade

0 Sep 12, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service