Joel Hooks's Discussions (1,126)

Discussions Replied To (986) Replies Latest Activity

"It is my observation that a lot of Lansing's work for Witmark was more or less phone…"

Joel Hooks replied on Wednesday to Cottonfield Capers (A Kentucky Coon Hop)...1901..Wm. Christopher O'Hare

1 on Wednesday
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Thanks Steve, yeah you have done a number off these Halloween/horror themed pieces. …"

Joel Hooks replied May 19 to Looking for Dance of the Spooks by Herbert Ellis TBB#401

4 May 19
Reply by Joel Hooks

""

Joel Hooks replied May 19 to Looking for Dance of the Spooks by Herbert Ellis TBB#401

4 May 19
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Here is a sample ad for Ghost Dance by Folkstone. "

Joel Hooks replied May 18 to Looking for Dance of the Spooks by Herbert Ellis TBB#401

4 May 19
Reply by Joel Hooks

"My next question is, are they true?  Harp strings wound not need to be as they are n…"

Joel Hooks replied May 17 to LaBella 17

57 May 21
Reply by John Deller

"I should consider reading my posts before I click "add reply". John, yeah strings ha…"

Joel Hooks replied May 16 to LaBella 17

57 May 21
Reply by John Deller

"I sent them an email and they got back to me with the pricelist almost immediately. …"

Joel Hooks replied May 16 to LaBella 17

57 May 21
Reply by John Deller

"Yeah, stupid geezers stuck in their old ways! If only they had thicker strings, then…"

Joel Hooks replied May 15 to LaBella 17

57 May 21
Reply by John Deller

"Hi Nick, there are two sets that I use. This came from Fred Van Eps and was used by…"

Joel Hooks replied May 13 to LaBella 17

57 May 21
Reply by John Deller

"I've not needed anything for top frosted plastic heads.  I have found slipping with…"

Joel Hooks replied May 12 to The hunt for BMG Magazines goes on!

12 May 12
Reply by Trapdoor2

RSS

© 2022   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service