Jody Stecher's Discussions (1,999)

Discussions Replied To (1872) Replies Latest Activity

"My old friend, the late Jon Sholle, probably the best guitarist I ever heard, got a…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 13 to Clifford Essex Professional Dating (they were made 1922 or later).

21 Oct 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Of course. I should have known. "

Jody Stecher replied Oct 13 to Clifford Essex Professional Dating (they were made 1922 or later).

21 Oct 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"That's Nine More i'n it? I wonder what accounts for the extra half pound and one oun…"

21 Oct 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"What does it weigh?  :-) I've had a CE Regal and and an Imperial model. Both excelle…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 12 to Clifford Essex Professional Dating (they were made 1922 or later).

21 Oct 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Yeah, mine is a different model, XX Special,the one that later was called Concert Gr…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 11 to Clifford Essex Professional Dating (they were made 1922 or later).

21 Oct 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Speaking of not paying attention I seem to have typed XC Special instead of XX Speci…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 10 to Clifford Essex Professional Dating (they were made 1922 or later).

21 Oct 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"People usually call that "7 pounds".   FWIW my CE XC Special weighs 7 pounds 4 oz. "

Jody Stecher replied Oct 9 to Clifford Essex Professional Dating (they were made 1922 or later).

21 Oct 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Excellent!  Who else is in?  Your idea of taking an existing framework reduced to re…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 5 to ABF Rally report Sept 29-Oct 3...making lemonade out of a lemon!

11 Oct 7
Reply by Joel Hooks

"What I had in mind was a collaboration of as many members of this forum and/or ABF w…"

Jody Stecher replied Oct 5 to ABF Rally report Sept 29-Oct 3...making lemonade out of a lemon!

11 Oct 7
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Thanks for the detailed story, Marc. You made excellent lemonade indeed.  I think a…"

11 Oct 7
Reply by Joel Hooks

RSS

© 2021   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service