Jody Stecher's Discussions (1,905)

Discussions Replied To (1782) Replies Latest Activity

"I misread that as "if you want to eat at the next rally".  I got a much needed laugh…"

Jody Stecher replied Sep 18 to American Banjo Fraternity Fall Rally 2020 Canceled.

6 Sep 18
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Yes to all of that. I'm glad my post was understood.  "

Jody Stecher replied Sep 18 to American Banjo Fraternity Fall Rally 2020 Canceled.

6 Sep 18
Reply by Jody Stecher

"I'm glad it's being cancelled. Killing off the majority of American classic banjo pl…"

6 Sep 18
Reply by Jody Stecher

"And sometimes it makes the change after I have scrolled down and no longer see the s…"

Jody Stecher replied Sep 13 to Whoa! You Heifer (1905)..A warm Rag..Al.Verges.

9 Sep 13
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Carrie,  I seem to recall reading or hearing that Jazzbo was Tarrant Bailey Junior's…"

Jody Stecher replied Sep 13 to Jacko On Parade

7 Sep 13
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Thanks, Richard. It's as I suspected/expected. "

Jody Stecher replied Sep 10 to the banjo at the British seaside , my own presentation

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"For what it's worth, I had no trouble reading the font. It was perfectly legible.  I…"

Jody Stecher replied Sep 10 to the banjo at the British seaside , my own presentation

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"And if I remember right Clifford Essex first encountered Joe Morley playing solo at…"

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"No problem here, either, Nick. It's a good video. "

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"We were asked for constructive criticism that might lead to improving the video. I l…"

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

RSS

© 2020   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service