It doesn’t seem a year since Lynn and I went to the 2012 Midlands Banjo Festival, but here we are again and the next Fest will be held at:

The Hilton Hotel, Hilton, Derbyshire DE65 5GP  on Saturday Oct. 12th.

MORE ABOUT THE HILTON HOUSE HOTEL

If you can possibly attend this rally I can strongly recommend it to ALL banjo players and banjophiles alike!

The MBF is a gathering of all styles of banjo music from the amateur to professional, with enthusiasts & players meeting up, chatting, buying, selling, relaxing & enjoying good company. The Concert, in which anyone can play, will run from late afternoon through to early evening with a short break around 6pm. The conclusion in the evening of  the ‘Free Raffle Draw’(sponsored by Clifford Essex Music Company Ltd) and the ‘Grande Finale’ community session.

The rally includes all styles of banjo playing from:

Bluegrass to old time with uke-banjo playing, plectrum, tenor and of course Classic Style strongly represented.

There is plenty of chat and you can enjoy a beer while you pick the brains of experienced and professional players.

You can both play other people’s and brand new banjos from the trade stands, or buy and sell banjos and accessories too.

I even got to have a go on Richard’s Weaver and then buy the Weaver that I use in my videos from a private seller… thank you Tom, it is a cracker now that it has settled in!

For more information contact :

David Wade at:   david@davidwwade.co.uk

or Tom Ryan at:  tomryanbanjo@yahoo.co.uk

Views: 197

Reply to This

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service