Pär Engstrand's Discussions (138)

Discussions Replied To (106) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks guys. All valid points and will definately help me be able to make a better p…"

Pär Engstrand replied Jul 26 to "Classic Banjo Ning" Ambassador for Germany!

5 Jul 26
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Ah. Thank you , Jody! Now I don't even have to locate my copy of "the Banjo and how…"

Pär Engstrand replied Jul 25 to 250 BANJO QUERIES WORTH ANSWERING by Emile Grimshaw

8 Jul 25
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Oh. I just skimmed through some pages but there sure are some good questions in ther…"

Pär Engstrand replied Jul 24 to 250 BANJO QUERIES WORTH ANSWERING by Emile Grimshaw

8 Jul 25
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Thank you very much for this discussion! I haven't laughed that hard since I read Bi…"

Pär Engstrand replied Jun 18 to National Self Teacher for Banjo (With Finger Board Chart).

19 Jun 18
Reply by Pär Engstrand

"Yes! It's back! Only thing is that I couldn't reply to this discussion from my phone…"

Pär Engstrand replied Jun 14 to Home "button"?

8 Jun 15
Reply by thereallyniceman

"I sure did learn a valuable lesson! I'm looking in to easier pieces now, to build up…"

Pär Engstrand replied May 25 to My first banjo concert

12 May 27
Reply by nick stephens

"here's a couple of more photos, from a semi professional photografer who was attendi…"

12 May 27
Reply by nick stephens

"yes, it probably is the only way: to get used to the situation.  I guess no matter h…"

12 May 27
Reply by nick stephens

"Haha! "Classic banjo ning Ambassador for Germany"! My mother will be so proud! Does…"

Pär Engstrand replied May 24 to My first banjo concert

12 May 27
Reply by nick stephens

"I have the La Bella 017 on my banjo now, as of Joels recomendation (017, 019, 021, 0…"

Pär Engstrand replied May 13 to Clifford Essex Strings

1 May 13
Reply by Pär Engstrand

RSS

© 2020   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service