Pär Engstrand's Discussions (185)

Discussions Replied To (148) Replies Latest Activity

"So how did it work out? Did you manage to play the concert?"

Pär Engstrand replied Jan 24 to Help -- I've Sliced the Tip of my Right Thumb Off and I Have a Concert This Saturday...!

9 Jan 25
Reply by Aaron Jonah Lewis

"Living in Germany I come across Waldzithers pretty often. I bought a refurbished one…"

Pär Engstrand replied Jan 9 to Banjo in New Zealand 1860 - 1940

25 Jan 10
Reply by Brett Lowe

"I would like to chip in with a few words, because I have the feeling that Nick and J…"

Pär Engstrand replied Jan 9 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4
Reply by Milwaukee Matzen

"Well, I would say that there's plenty of music to play that doesn't go past the 17th…"

Pär Engstrand replied Dec 31, 2020 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4

"Just ask Joel Hooks! He knows everything! But on a serious note. Yes, that's pretty…"

Pär Engstrand replied Dec 26, 2020 to Books on history of classic banjo? And, CD’s of classic banjo music?

9 Dec 28, 2020

"I would be interested in that as well. Although I might refuse to play it because of…"

Pär Engstrand replied Dec 23, 2020 to Cammeyer's Christmas Suite No. 2 Walt of the Dolls

4 Dec 23, 2020
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Welcome to the wonderfull world of classic banjo! Since you already have a banjo, wi…"

Pär Engstrand replied Dec 23, 2020 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4

"Well, after playing it a couple of times, I picture it like this: The first two bars…"

Pär Engstrand replied Dec 12, 2020 to Zither Banjo

30 Dec 12, 2020
Reply by Pär Engstrand

"Thanks a bunch, Richard! I don't want to be a pain in the ass but there's a quarter…"

Pär Engstrand replied Dec 5, 2020 to Zither Banjo

30 Dec 12, 2020
Reply by Pär Engstrand

"There's absolutely no reason not to be minimalistic in things banjo as well: "I will…"

Pär Engstrand replied Dec 4, 2020 to Zither Banjo

30 Dec 12, 2020
Reply by Pär Engstrand

RSS

© 2021   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service