thereallyniceman's Discussions (1,893)

Discussions Replied To (1311) Replies Latest Activity

"Personally I have never been an advocate of incarcerating mentally bewildered banjo…"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 14, 2013 to String and head advice

17 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Mike Moss

"There will be a prize for the first to produce a recording   :-) ...   Here is the s…"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 5, 2013 to Well, here is a rare, rare recording by Mr. H. Clarke!

7 Aug 16, 2013
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"So who on earth was Mr. H. Clarke??  Anyone know of him?  There sure were a lot of…"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 5, 2013 to Well, here is a rare, rare recording by Mr. H. Clarke!

7 Aug 16, 2013

"Enjoy!  Why can't I play like that? :-)"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 4, 2013 to Well, here is a rare, rare recording by Mr. H. Clarke!

7 Aug 16, 2013

"Hi Andrew, and welcome from one Lancastrian to another. I am from Blackpool which us…"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 4, 2013 to Finger pics for clawhammer style

8 Aug 15, 2013
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Thank you yet again Steve... I believe that you have others up your sleeve too :-)"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 4, 2013 to MORE JAMES SCOTT compositions arranged by Steve!

1 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by thereallyniceman

"This is a cracker Steve...  only about 100 more James Scott Rags to go :-)"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 4, 2013 to A Classy Rag for Classic Banjo

2 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Thanks Eric. I have a question about the scalloped fingerboard. When I fret notes o…"

thereallyniceman replied Aug 4, 2013 to More photos of Eric Stefanelli's Ultimate Classic Banjo

5 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Eric STEFANELLI

"Not really Classic Style, but always worth a watch.. Thanks for reminding me Richard…"

thereallyniceman replied Jul 17, 2013 to Old recordings of banjo orchestras?

5 Jul 17, 2013

"Dave, obviously you will have heard the BBC recordings of the London Banjo Club? I d…"

thereallyniceman replied Jul 16, 2013 to Old recordings of banjo orchestras?

5 Jul 17, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service