thereallyniceman's Discussions (1,657)

Discussions Replied To (1159) Replies Latest Activity

"Pompadour_Piano.mid Like this? Ian Hi Anthony, I am having website trouble and you m…"

thereallyniceman replied Oct 8 to Pompadour by Joe Morley midi file Piano

1 Oct 8
Reply by thereallyniceman

"  Is this what you need? red%20rover%20march_piano%20acc.mid Sorry I am having a b…"

thereallyniceman replied Oct 5 to Red Rover March

2 Oct 5
Reply by Kermarec Ronan

"How's about a trio of our members playing it? Pat and Eric Stefanelli with Marc Dalm…"

thereallyniceman replied Oct 3 to midland banjo festival on youtube, name that tune !

6 Oct 10
Reply by David Wade

"This one? The Smiler (aka Smiler rag) composer by Percy Wenrich"

thereallyniceman replied Oct 3 to midland banjo festival on youtube, name that tune !

6 Oct 10
Reply by David Wade

"It was also very nice of you to do a head sculpture of me on the heel of the English…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 13 to Latest Banjo Project

16 Sep 13
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Did someone mention the word "Perfectionist"? Your artistic touch, skill and patienc…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 12 to Latest Banjo Project

16 Sep 13
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Thanks Marc, I tried to create a TAB from my original notation score created in Enco…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 10 to Fascination Waltz (1904)

15 Sep 11
Reply by Trapdoor2

"Does anyone? Sorry only MP3 or AAC compression as file low size is important online."

thereallyniceman replied Sep 6 to OUR NEW DATABASE OF ORIGINAL RECORDINGS IS NOW LIVE !

13 Sep 6
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Hey John, try now as I believe that the apostrophe glitch is FIXED... GONE! Please l…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 2 to OUR NEW DATABASE OF ORIGINAL RECORDINGS IS NOW LIVE !

13 Sep 6
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Thanks John,  We have tested and tested...but I get that message too.. I will ask my…"

thereallyniceman replied Sep 2 to OUR NEW DATABASE OF ORIGINAL RECORDINGS IS NOW LIVE !

13 Sep 6
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

RSS

© 2019   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service