Milwaukee Matzen's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Sorry. I should have said something more along the lines of semi-permanent fixtures.…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 8, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by Milwaukee Matzen

"I agree with you. Like I have stated elsewhere on this forum, I have never been much…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 8, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"The dampeners that I was speaking of seemed to be more like permanent fixtures. That…"

65 Feb 4, 2021

"I am not obsessing. I am just curious as to what others think/do. I have seen what I…"

65 Feb 4, 2021

"I am not looking to purchase a banjo right now. I will wait until I’ve been playing…"

65 Feb 4, 2021

"Thanks for the great input. I generally like strings on thicker side, but I’ll try o…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 6, 2021 to What strings are people using?

5 Jan 6, 2021

"“that I should try?”"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 6, 2021 to What strings are people using?

5 Jan 6, 2021

"I’ll have to check out Seaside Follies site. I’d love to learn about the Pierrot Her…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Dec 31, 2020 to Classic Banjo Podcasts from classicbanjo.com?

18 Nov 3, 2021
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Glad that it has now once again been made available for others to hear!"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Dec 31, 2020 to Classic Banjo Podcasts from classicbanjo.com?

18 Nov 3, 2021
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"I would get $750 for the Goodtime. It’s basically a new Artisan 12” with the Deluxe…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Dec 31, 2020 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service