carrie horgan's Discussions (266)

Discussions Replied To (225) Replies Latest Activity

"Oh, okay thanks Jody.  I read it as slang for a sharply-dressed black man (apparentl…"

carrie horgan replied Sep 13 to Jacko On Parade

7 Sep 13
Reply by Joel Hooks

"I think it refers to a military parade.  I'm English and Jacko doesn't have any conn…"

carrie horgan replied Sep 13 to Jacko On Parade

7 Sep 13
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Nice video.  Have you come across The Seaside Follies?  Not a banjo troupe but they…"

carrie horgan replied Sep 11 to the banjo at the British seaside , my own presentation

30 Sep 11
Reply by nick stephens

"Hello Morten - you can buy a plain maple 'Morley' bridge from Clifford Essex based i…"

carrie horgan replied Aug 6 to about classic banjo brigde

2 Aug 6
Reply by morten lind

"Five or six years without buying a banjo - that is good going!  I have a six month i…"

carrie horgan replied Aug 3 to A question about the value of Clifford Essex Paragon 5-string banjos

10 Aug 3
Reply by Jody Stecher

"It's amazing that this has survived in such good condition.  It would be great to se…"

carrie horgan replied Jul 7 to 1891 Clifford Essex Concert Programme for sale on eBay

1 Jul 7
Reply by carrie horgan

"In case anyone is interested, there is Professional for sale of Gumtree UK (this has…"

carrie horgan replied Jul 6 to Clifford Essex professional

19 Jul 8
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Sad news indeed.  I remember meeting him at the Clowne Rally and asking him about th…"

carrie horgan replied Jul 3 to John Willis RIP

6 Jul 5
Reply by Keith Wilson

"My peghead and fretboard looks like ebony - there is no reddish/brown colour.  Yes,…"

carrie horgan replied Jul 2 to CE Special (wood-hoop) - question

22 Jul 2
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Thanks Ian - I just tried that and no sign of any dust.   May be they packed their b…"

carrie horgan replied Jul 1 to CE Special (wood-hoop) - question

22 Jul 2
Reply by Joel Hooks

RSS

© 2020   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service