Mike Moss's Discussions (388)

Discussions Replied To (345) Replies Latest Activity

"What a wonderful recording of Joe Morley "au naturel" in the casual setting of Richa…"

Mike Moss replied Jun 22, 2013 to So how should Classic Style Banjo really sound?

17 Jun 25, 2013
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Well done, this is what I like about this site -- the fact that we have so many know…"

Mike Moss replied Jun 11, 2013 to New article added to our "WHAT IS CLASSIC BANJO?" page

3 Jun 11, 2013
Reply by Mike Moss

"Labels stem from alterity and the need to set oneself apart from the "other". Back i…"

Mike Moss replied Jun 5, 2013 to Basic banjo history ignored in classic banjo introduction (edited by moderator)

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Mike Moss

"Thanks Brad, excellent contribution. I like Ernest's rhythmic flair -- the way he sp…"

Mike Moss replied Jun 5, 2013 to Not heard Ernest Jones play? Now is your chance!

23 Sep 6, 2014
Reply by Hal Allert

"It's always fun to ask the "elevation theory" proponents for example of those wonder…"

Mike Moss replied Jun 5, 2013 to Basic banjo history ignored in classic banjo introduction (edited by moderator)

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Mike Moss

"Hi Tony, thanks for the heads up. I didn't pay much attention to the documentary an…"

Mike Moss replied Jun 4, 2013 to Basic banjo history ignored in classic banjo introduction (edited by moderator)

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Mike Moss

"Wow, that's great. Thanks Carrie! (Wow, I'm really letting the side down with my ch…"

Mike Moss replied Jun 3, 2013 to The Titanic String Band (performance)

12 Jun 5, 2013
Reply by Joel Hooks

"I've got a third theory to add to the 2nd banjo / cephalopod hypotheses. It's a bit…"

Mike Moss replied May 21, 2013 to 5 string Banjo America’s National Instrument.

14 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by carrie horgan

"PS: The Dance of the Hours is just amazing and hilarious at the same time. I've been…"

Mike Moss replied May 20, 2013 to 5 string Banjo America’s National Instrument.

14 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by carrie horgan

"Reading sleeve notes is always fun, if only for the entertainment value. I've learne…"

Mike Moss replied May 20, 2013 to 5 string Banjo America’s National Instrument.

14 Aug 4, 2019
Reply by carrie horgan

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service