Richard William Ineson's Discussions (420)

Discussions Replied To (402) Replies Latest Activity

"Interesting how many banjos turn up/have survived. There used to be a banjo collecto…"

Richard William Ineson replied Jul 5, 2023 to Tony Liddington's book about pierrot troupes has been published, prices vary so shop around

15 Jul 10, 2023
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"Mike I found the photo of Edward V11's fretless banjo which I think I mentioned prev…"

Richard William Ineson replied Jul 4, 2023 to Essex catered for the upper classes right from the start when he opened his banjo studio in the former premises of Sir Henry Irving.. The year is 1910.

31 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by Mike Bostock

"I've had two or three Wilkes banjos over the years but haven't seen one in the flesh…"

Richard William Ineson replied Jul 3, 2023 to Tony Liddington's book about pierrot troupes has been published, prices vary so shop around

15 Jul 10, 2023

"I did say that prices vary and that you need to shop around "

Richard William Ineson replied Jul 3, 2023 to Tony Liddington's book about pierrot troupes has been published, prices vary so shop around

15 Jul 10, 2023

"It looks very good, just the job for when you come in from the boozer at around 2.00…"

Richard William Ineson replied Jun 30, 2023 to Steve's MKII cigar box banjo!

3 Jun 30, 2023
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Hi Joel, I contacted Alan about your proposal and he was very pleased that he is rem…"

Richard William Ineson replied Jun 11, 2023 to Middleton's Solos for a Quieter Mood Again

2 Jun 11, 2023
Reply by Joel Hooks

"It's certainly food for thought, and will probably repay further investigation. For…"

Richard William Ineson replied May 16, 2023 to Essex catered for the upper classes right from the start when he opened his banjo studio in the former premises of Sir Henry Irving.. The year is 1910.

31 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by Mike Bostock

"The Sampeys were 'gentleman' farmers long established in Hawton, they obviously had…"

Richard William Ineson replied May 16, 2023 to Essex catered for the upper classes right from the start when he opened his banjo studio in the former premises of Sir Henry Irving.. The year is 1910.

31 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by Mike Bostock

"Thanks Mike, Anthony and I did turn up  a few newspaper cuttings relating to KS and…"

31 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by Mike Bostock

"Mike, at a tangent to the present discussion I know, but do you have any information…"

31 Jul 4, 2023
Reply by Mike Bostock

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service