Rob MacKillop's Discussions (255)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"Or the politics of the banjo..."

Rob MacKillop replied Aug 29 to More BMGs added to the John Field Memorial Library

17 Aug 29
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"Haha. Indeed. "

Rob MacKillop replied Aug 29 to More BMGs added to the John Field Memorial Library

17 Aug 29
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"Scotland never voted for Brexit or for Boris! Yet here we are...I’ll say no more! "

17 Aug 29
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"Having no qualifications evidently doesn't stop people getting jobs, though, Pär...I…"

Rob MacKillop replied Aug 27 to More BMGs added to the John Field Memorial Library

17 Aug 29
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"Any contenders out there? I think it needs someone younger, as it’s looking somewhat…"

Rob MacKillop replied Aug 27 to More BMGs added to the John Field Memorial Library

17 Aug 29
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"Joel, Clem is not well - it's not for me to disclose any details - and as a conseque…"

Rob MacKillop replied Aug 26 to More BMGs added to the John Field Memorial Library

17 Aug 29
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"Superb! It’s such a pity the new BMG has recently died a death."

Rob MacKillop replied Aug 25 to More BMGs added to the John Field Memorial Library

17 Aug 29
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"Hi Keith. I’ve just sent you a friend request, so we can talk. Or you could perhaps…"

Rob MacKillop replied Aug 25 to Does anyone have a Zither Banjo for sale?

12 Aug 25
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"Thanks, Andrew. That's not for me - I live in Scotland, and will only buy from the U…"

Rob MacKillop replied Aug 25 to Does anyone have a Zither Banjo for sale?

12 Aug 25
Reply by Rob MacKillop

"There you go. There is no one thing that is a banjo, and I hope there never is. "

Rob MacKillop replied Aug 24 to How to undo a reset neck?

17 Aug 24
Reply by Jody Stecher

RSS

© 2021   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service