Richard William Ineson's Discussions (259)

Discussions Replied To (247) Replies Latest Activity

"Didn't Tommy Glynn write 'Nigger in a Fit'? The use of 'Darktown Dandies' as the in…"

Richard William Ineson replied Feb 22, 2014 to A Little Bit of Everything from 1922!?

6 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by Richard William Ineson

"I've got one with a white plastic armrest, all original, in good condition, a rare i…"

Richard William Ineson replied Feb 19, 2014 to Arm Rest for Clifford Essex Regal wanted.

14 Feb 20, 2014
Reply by Jody Stecher

"It is a long time since I had the 'Jolly Chinee' out of the cupboard,I will scan it…"

Richard William Ineson replied Feb 8, 2014 to Here is a second bite of the Fred Van Eps “cherry” for everyone.

7 Feb 10, 2014
Reply by Rainier Lanselle

"No,he is playing the 'Jolly Chinee' as arranged by Hunter."

Richard William Ineson replied Feb 8, 2014 to Here is a second bite of the Fred Van Eps “cherry” for everyone.

7 Feb 10, 2014

"The 'Chinese Picnic' was arranged by Parke Hunter who called it 'Jolly Chinee' it is…"

7 Feb 10, 2014

"The strings attached to the van Eps banjos, at the time I played them, were made fro…"

Richard William Ineson replied Feb 4, 2014 to Heard CUPID’S ARROW? Well, prepare to be amazed!

22 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by thereallyniceman

"The improvements/embellishments to the score, made by van Eps are a joy. I have neve…"

Richard William Ineson replied Feb 4, 2014 to Heard CUPID’S ARROW? Well, prepare to be amazed!

22 Mar 5, 2014

"It is/was called a tone ring, Grover made one version of this appliance, and I think…"

Richard William Ineson replied Feb 4, 2014 to Can anyone tell me what this for exactly?

2 Feb 4, 2014
Reply by marc dalmasso

"Not being a fisherman, what is the difference between line and leader? I have played…"

Richard William Ineson replied Feb 3, 2014 to Heard CUPID’S ARROW? Well, prepare to be amazed!

22 Mar 5, 2014

"I can't see any problem with the 'elevation' theory, Clifford Essex certainly set ou…"

Richard William Ineson replied Jan 27, 2014 to Good Idea

18 Jan 27, 2014
Reply by Richard William Ineson

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service