Uncategorized (263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

new look unreadible

Uh oh, my comment about changing the look of the site came 2 minutes too late. Ian, this new look is very hard to read. Too much white and…

Started by Jody Stecher

4 May 7, 2011
Reply by thereallyniceman

Royal Approval

I found this article in an old Melbourne Newspaper and thought you all might like to read it.

Started by Ray Jones

2 May 5, 2011
Reply by Richard William Ineson

Bye bye

Crikey no wonder he left.     Have you looked at the selection of "gifts" available? and the ones that we gave to him.     You can't go giv…

Started by Ray Jones

2 May 4, 2011
Reply by Ray Jones

The Times They Are a Changin'.

If you scroll down to the bottom of this page, you will see that the hallowed "Creator" here is none other than Ian Thereallyniceman.   I h…

Started by Carl Anderton

0 May 4, 2011

We're broke!

Hey people, it appears our paypal account is drained.  Anyone has any ideas about what to to, feel free to speak up.  My focus right now is…

Started by Carl Anderton

19 May 4, 2011
Reply by Sylvia

Tornadoes in Alabama

I have just heard on our News broadcasts about the terrible Alabama storms. I am sure we all send our best wishes to those involved. Let's…

Started by thereallyniceman

4 May 2, 2011
Reply by Sylvia

Estate Sale Banjos

A friend stopped by with some instruments destined for an estate sale. There were 3 three banjos, old and ragged. I will post pictures of t…

Started by Tim Twiss

0 Apr 27, 2011

Banjo for sale near San Diego

Here's a pleasant little find. This is at Buffalo Brothers Guitars in Carlsbad, California. They call it a ca. 1890 Forty and Co. English B…

Started by Claude L. Medearis

1 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Trapdoor2

Dream Dance Dots...

God... I listened to Bill Ball's rendition of this Morley piece once and now I just can't get it out of my head. I'm having one of those MU…

Started by Mike Moss

6 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Trapdoor2

A. J. Weidt's Elementary Studies for Banjo

Hi all,   I know I've not been "active" on the internet for a while, but I am still playing.  I just got a bit jaded. Well, thanks to our p…

Started by Joel Hooks

3 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Trapdoor2

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service