Classic Banjo (2,666)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Rights to Converse's 'Analytical Banjo Method'

Forgive me if this has been adressed before but I was wondering if someone could tell me who owns the rights to Frank Converse's 'Analytica…

Started by Andrew 'blind boy' Butler

4 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Trapdoor2

LESSONS WORKING AGAIN!

My Web developer sent me an email, but I don't read the language. Anyone got a clue what he is talking about?   I load a specific Javascrip…

Started by thereallyniceman

3 Sep 3, 2011
Reply by Trevor Boyd

LESSONS PAGE TEMPORARILY DOWN

We have a website glitch which is preventing the LESSONS page from opening. We are working on this and hope to have it fixed soon.

0 Sep 1, 2011

What's your guilty pleasure?

The reason I ask is most of us post videos where we are playing period banjos.  Various American and English makes, even new copies of them…

Started by Joel Hooks

4 Aug 29, 2011
Reply by Joel Hooks

How many Weavers?

During his lifetime, does anyone know how many banjos were made by Alfred Weaver?

Started by Steve Harrison

1 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by marc dalmasso

Eli Green's Cakewalk

Does anyone have the music to this?..many thanks..Steve.

Started by Steve Harrison

3 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Trapdoor2

WEBSITE SUGGESTIONS NEEDED PLEASE

For the benefit of visitors to our site I would like suggestions for other features that people would like to see, or changes to features a…

5 Aug 25, 2011
Reply by Hal Allert

Oh those were the days!

As part of my hunt for references to Frank Lawes in aged BMG magazines I spotted this article in a 1943 edition.  I wonder why the British…

0 Aug 22, 2011

THIS STUPID NING SITE !!

AGAIN. It appears that LATEST content from yesterday and today has disappeared from the MAIN page! I apologise to those posting for this. N…

0 Aug 22, 2011

Recent Posts seem to have disappeared!

I have contacted Ning regarding this. Nothing has been changed at our end, so maybe there is a fault on their server. Sorry to those whose…

2 Aug 7, 2011
Reply by thereallyniceman

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service