Classic Banjo (2,669)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Well, here is a bargain for us all !

Ever want that "little something" that nobody else has?  Well for a bargain price you can own a screwed up piece of old sheet music: 1800 N…

Started by thereallyniceman

0 Oct 31, 2011

Play along with the Stefanellis

Marc Dalmasso has sent  files of Eric  and Pat playing second banjo parts.    Have fun playing along with:   Pat Stefanelli on Whistling Ru…

0 Oct 25, 2011

Play along with the Stefanellis !!

Marc Dalmasso has sent  files of Eric  and Pat playing second banjo parts.   Have fun playing along with:    Pat Stefanelli on Whistling Ru…

0 Oct 25, 2011

Play Skeleton Dance with Eric Stefanelli

Marc Dalmasso has sent a files of Eric  and Pat playing second banjo parts.   Have fun playing along with:    Pat Stefanelli on Whistling R…

0 Oct 25, 2011

test

test

0 Oct 24, 2011

New (old) banjo tutors!

I was having a look at the Minstrel Ning site when I noticed Jim Dalton has found a new online resource for banjo tutors: http://elib.hami

Started by Mike Moss

5 Oct 20, 2011
Reply by Alan Quinn

MBF

Well folks, back from an excellent MBF and all the gear sided away. Brilliant day - the new venue worked out really well, the playing; the…

Started by David Wade

0 Oct 17, 2011

JOE MORLEY’S “GEORGIA MEDLEY" LESSONS NOW ONLINE!

13 Oct 15, 2011
Reply by Neil Angus Goodwin

Neil Angus Goodwin's: REPOST

Hi Neil, It seems that you have managed to delete your post from the main page, don't worry I have reposted it below as a new post. The "LA…

2 Oct 13, 2011
Reply by thereallyniceman

Neil Angus Goodwin REPOST

Hi Neil, It seems that you have managed to delete your post from the main page, don't worry I have reposted it below as a new post. The "LA…

0 Oct 13, 2011

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service