Classic Banjo (2,665)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ossman's Bacon FF ?

The 1906 Bacon catalogue includes a testimonial from Vess Ossman (inside back cover), who praises the new Bacon line and goes on to say  :…

Started by Shawn McSweeny

2 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

NEW "Find a Teacher" page added to the site.

I have just added a new feature to our website and it is now live and  available by clicking  HERE  or the link at the top of the page. If…

Started by thereallyniceman

0 Aug 2, 2012

A new piece by Vess Ossman?

Steve Harrison has been working on an arrangement of a Vess Ossman piece that he discovered. I don't know if it was ever arranged for th…

4 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Steve Harrison

Rob Murch's Whitby Workshop Sunday 19th August

The programme has just come through for Whitby Folk Week (18th - 24th August). Rob's workshop "Classic Banjo for Fingerstyle Banjoists" wil…

Started by David Wade

0 Jul 25, 2012

Rob's Whitby Workshop

The programme has just come through for Whitby Folk Week, Rob Murch's "Classic Banjo for fingerstyle banjoists" workshop runs 11.30 - 12.50…

Started by David Wade

0 Jul 25, 2012

Converse's "The Banjoist", 1871...

For those of you interested in the beginnings of Classic Banjo, I recently acquired an original copy of Frank B. Converse's "The Banjoist",…

Started by Trapdoor2

5 Jul 23, 2012
Reply by Trapdoor2

A Bag of Rags from Steve Harrison

I am sure that Steve has tried to squeeze as many notes as he can into his new arrangement of what sounds to be a superb Ragtime piece. "A…

3 Jul 20, 2012
Reply by Steve Harrison

www.facebook.com/ClassicBanjo

Let's get back to the fun of Classic Banjo :-) I blame the  first violin !

1 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by thereallyniceman

copy & all rights !!!

This message is in English and french !   Copyrights! you said copyrights!? I think that copyrights are useful to protect the work of one w…

Started by Eric STEFANELLI

5 Jul 19, 2012
Reply by marc dalmasso

copyrigths reply to Marc Smith,

Yes  , Marc ! but i was joking at 2nd degree, in France too, you can play all you want if you pay the fees to the "sacem" a french organism…

Started by Eric STEFANELLI

0 Jul 19, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service