Classic Banjo (1,931)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

The Ghost Walk (1922)..George Linus Cobb..(Something for Halloween).

This tune sits nicely in the same box as the Skeleton dance albeit slightly more of a challenge to play. It's in 6/8 time and GLC has used…

Started by Steve Harrison

3 Oct 31
Reply by carrie horgan

Silver Fox (1915)..A Raggy Foxtrot..Henry Lodge.

This is a catchy novelty tune from the composer of Temptation Rag. It's something you wouldn't necessarily expect to hear arranged for banj…

3 Oct 25
Reply by Trapdoor2

Whaaaaatt?

Now I've seen everything: a case for a banjo pot. https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/223710086720?ul_noapp=true

Started by Jody Stecher

4 Oct 20
Reply by Jody Stecher

MBF 2019

What an excellent day - one of the best for many a year! Old friends and new friends - great to see you all! Plenty of stalls - banjos and…

Started by David Wade

1 Oct 17
Reply by nick stephens

Virgin Islands March (1920)..The Anthem of the U.S. Virgin islands..Alton. A. Adams.

I came across this last week and it's an absolute corker of a march that I had to arrange for banjo. I'm well pleased with the result and i…

0 Oct 16

Pennant Rag (1913)..Characteristic Two-Step..Percy Wenrich.

This another good one from Percy Wenrich, it has plenty of variety having been written in five parts. The score and midi are in the library…

0 Oct 14

Chestnuts (1906)..A Rag Medley Of Old Time Tunes..Percy Wenrich.

This is a continuation of the theme set by PW with the previously posted Old Folks etc. It's a very playable banjo solo and could be mixed…

0 Oct 13

midland banjo festival on youtube, name that tune !

Hi all, was watching a few Youtube vids re the above named gathering and I found one dated 2012 in it a guy named Richard Ineson plays the…

Started by nick stephens

6 Oct 10
Reply by David Wade

Pompadour by Joe Morley midi file Piano

Hello everyone would anyone have an address or a place where we could find the "midi file" at Joe Morley's Pompadour piano thanks a lot in…

Started by Anthony Derycke

1 Oct 8
Reply by thereallyniceman

Red Rover March

Hi folks. I'm looking for a MIDI piano accompaniment file for Red Rover March If someone got it , let me know. Thanks in advance.  

Started by Kermarec Ronan

2 Oct 5
Reply by Kermarec Ronan

RSS

© 2019   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service