Jean-Marie van de Laar's Discussions (18)

Discussions Replied To (15) Replies Latest Activity

"Joel. I'm agreeing whit both Jody and yourself on this.  I don't care what it is cal…"

Jean-Marie van de Laar replied Jun 6, 2014 to STOP PRESS: CLASSIC BANJO IS DOOMED

24 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Steve Harrison

"I'm going to put in my two pennies worth. Encouraging beginners and get involved are…"

Jean-Marie van de Laar replied Jun 5, 2014 to STOP PRESS: CLASSIC BANJO IS DOOMED

24 Jun 10, 2014
Reply by Steve Harrison

"Woopty Doo indeed. Then you're better of paying 49,90 for this plectrum method. At l…"

Jean-Marie van de Laar replied Jun 2, 2014 to Woopty Doo

2 Jun 9, 2014
Reply by Dr H

"Trapdoor these are the titles I have so far with some help from Jody and Ian: Belle…"

Jean-Marie van de Laar replied May 27, 2014 to A.H. Nassau-Kennedy request

4 May 27, 2014
Reply by Jean-Marie van de Laar

"Thank you very much Jody."

Jean-Marie van de Laar replied May 27, 2014 to A.H. Nassau-Kennedy request

4 May 27, 2014

"Yep you've got what I meant. The b flat in the penultimate measure isn't that strang…"

Jean-Marie van de Laar replied Mar 31, 2014 to Notation anomalies in Morley's "Florida Cracker"

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Jody Stecher

"I should have explained better.  You play from the letter A up to the letter B. So y…"

Jean-Marie van de Laar replied Mar 31, 2014 to Notation anomalies in Morley's "Florida Cracker"

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Well it's been a while since I last posted something here. But to answer your questi…"

7 Mar 31, 2014
Reply by Jody Stecher

"A bit more relaxed and up tempo after getting used to the idea of videotaping myself…"

Jean-Marie van de Laar replied Sep 15, 2012 to First attempt at recording myself - A banjo oddity - Joe Morley

7 Sep 15, 2012

"It isn't that great I had a bad case of nerves and it shows and hears. Expect a much…"

Jean-Marie van de Laar replied Sep 8, 2012 to First attempt at recording myself - A banjo oddity - Joe Morley

7 Sep 15, 2012

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service