Milwaukee Matzen's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"I agree with you. I was told that the strings broke while tuning. I don’t have the b…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Dec 23, 2020 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by Milwaukee Matzen

"Correct. I had leant the banjo out. The person that borrowed it broke two strings. I…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Dec 23, 2020 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"I am going to use the banjo that I have. I am just waiting on a bridge and strings t…"

65 Feb 4, 2021

"Hey Jody, I’ve dealt with Elderly for years. So, I am aware of them. I’ll have to ch…"

65 Feb 4, 2021

"Hi everyone, Thanks for all of the great information! This will be very helpful to m…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Dec 22, 2020 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"Thanks for the reply Carrie. I am familiar with the Eastman. They seem to be of dece…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Dec 22, 2020 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service