Milwaukee Matzen's Discussions (84)

Discussions Replied To (76) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks much. I really haven’t had many setbacks. I believe that should be able to ge…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Feb 4, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021
Reply by Milwaukee Matzen

"Fortunately, I had nut files on hand. So, I was able to widen the nut slots on my ba…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Feb 2, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"Thanks. Based on previous experience, I know it will be difficult for me, but I am g…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Feb 2, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"I emailed Doug, but never heard back. I forgot about the William Ball CD’s! I am am…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 11, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"I’ve already got everything I was looking for except an album called “The Banjo Goes…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 11, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"I definitely realize that. I have been trying to track down some classic banjo CD’s.…"

65 Feb 4, 2021

"I remember seeing a FVE being listed for sale for somewhere around $25,000. Would th…"

65 Feb 4, 2021

"Does anyone know how many Van EPS banjos are out there? I seem to remember seeing th…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 10, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"Did Van Eps favor the sound of this setup? Or, was it setup this way more for the au…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 10, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"Wow! That’s very cool! There is quite a lot going in there! "

65 Feb 4, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service