Milwaukee Matzen's Discussions (38)

Discussions Replied To (34) Replies Latest Activity

"I emailed Doug, but never heard back. I forgot about the William Ball CD’s! I am am…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 11 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"I’ve already got everything I was looking for except an album called “The Banjo Goes…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 11 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"I definitely realize that. I have been trying to track down some classic banjo CD’s.…"

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"I remember seeing a FVE being listed for sale for somewhere around $25,000. Would th…"

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"Does anyone know how many Van EPS banjos are out there? I seem to remember seeing th…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 10 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"Did Van Eps favor the sound of this setup? Or, was it setup this way more for the au…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 10 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"I got some strings today. I am excited to finally have a playable banjo! I am very s…"

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"Wow! That’s very cool! There is quite a lot going in there! "

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"Sorry. I should have said something more along the lines of semi-permanent fixtures.…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 8 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

"I agree with you. Like I have stated elsewhere on this forum, I have never been much…"

Milwaukee Matzen replied Jan 8 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

61 Jan 16
Reply by Jackie Cook

RSS

© 2021   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service