Aaron Jonah Lewis's Discussions (36)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks Jody, That's a great idea. I will check on that. "

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Sep 19, 2023 to Microphone recommendations — esp for wireless clip on mic

2 Sep 19, 2023
Reply by Aaron Jonah Lewis

"Absolutely! That’s a great idea. Last time we got together and had a big jovial sigh…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Feb 24, 2021 to Birthday Party Waltz, by Horace Weston - Sheet music? Recording/s?

14 Feb 24, 2021

"Here’s a video of me sight reading it last night, as written (A A B B A B C C A). …"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Feb 24, 2021 to Birthday Party Waltz, by Horace Weston - Sheet music? Recording/s?

14 Feb 24, 2021

"Also, where does the 130 BPM come from? "

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Feb 23, 2021 to Birthday Party Waltz, by Horace Weston - Sheet music? Recording/s?

14 Feb 24, 2021

"This is fantastic, thank you! How did you do that so fast? Do you have a computer pr…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Feb 23, 2021 to Birthday Party Waltz, by Horace Weston - Sheet music? Recording/s?

14 Feb 24, 2021

"Of course! I had to download the file to see it there. The icon displayed is for lea…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Jan 29, 2021 to Turkey Gobbler Rag, by Fred Bacon

3 Jan 30, 2021
Reply by thereallyniceman

"No, the concert has been postponed to 20 Feb. I’ll post the link here but you’d have…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Jan 25, 2021 to Help -- I've Sliced the Tip of my Right Thumb Off and I Have a Concert This Saturday...!

9 Jan 25, 2021

"Thank you, Joel! I am exploring every possible angle… Grace found some kind of silic…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Jan 19, 2021 to Help -- I've Sliced the Tip of my Right Thumb Off and I Have a Concert This Saturday...!

9 Jan 25, 2021

"Thank you Brett! I’m off to the pharmacist to see if they carry methylated spirits.…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Jan 19, 2021 to Help -- I've Sliced the Tip of my Right Thumb Off and I Have a Concert This Saturday...!

9 Jan 25, 2021

"I will try superglue and thumb pick. Thanks Jody, I can certainly appreciate a bit o…"

9 Jan 25, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service