Aaron Jonah Lewis's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (22) Replies Latest Activity

"Absolutely! That’s a great idea. Last time we got together and had a big jovial sigh…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Feb 24 to Birthday Party Waltz, by Horace Weston - Sheet music? Recording/s?

14 Feb 24
Reply by Aaron Jonah Lewis

"Here’s a video of me sight reading it last night, as written (A A B B A B C C A). …"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Feb 24 to Birthday Party Waltz, by Horace Weston - Sheet music? Recording/s?

14 Feb 24

"Also, where does the 130 BPM come from? "

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Feb 23 to Birthday Party Waltz, by Horace Weston - Sheet music? Recording/s?

14 Feb 24

"This is fantastic, thank you! How did you do that so fast? Do you have a computer pr…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Feb 23 to Birthday Party Waltz, by Horace Weston - Sheet music? Recording/s?

14 Feb 24

"Of course! I had to download the file to see it there. The icon displayed is for lea…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Jan 29 to Turkey Gobbler Rag, by Fred Bacon

3 Jan 30
Reply by thereallyniceman

"No, the concert has been postponed to 20 Feb. I’ll post the link here but you’d have…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Jan 25 to Help -- I've Sliced the Tip of my Right Thumb Off and I Have a Concert This Saturday...!

9 Jan 25

"Thank you, Joel! I am exploring every possible angle… Grace found some kind of silic…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Jan 19 to Help -- I've Sliced the Tip of my Right Thumb Off and I Have a Concert This Saturday...!

9 Jan 25

"Thank you Brett! I’m off to the pharmacist to see if they carry methylated spirits.…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Jan 19 to Help -- I've Sliced the Tip of my Right Thumb Off and I Have a Concert This Saturday...!

9 Jan 25

"I will try superglue and thumb pick. Thanks Jody, I can certainly appreciate a bit o…"

9 Jan 25

"Thank you for your responses. Whether or not I have a definitive answer I've certain…"

Aaron Jonah Lewis replied Sep 13, 2020 to Jacko On Parade

7 Sep 13, 2020
Reply by Joel Hooks

RSS

© 2021   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service