F. Chris Ware's Discussions (65)

Discussions Replied To (57) Replies Latest Activity

"Dear Ian, I say you play wonderfully — everyone plays like himself or herself, and t…"

F. Chris Ware replied Nov 21, 2015 to Another rare Frederick Fletcher Van Eps recording turns up!

16 Dec 2, 2015
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Hi Chris, Jody and Shawn, Maybe Shawn is setting you up with this, Chris, but if not…"

F. Chris Ware replied Nov 9, 2015 to John Cunninghame and Stream of Consciousness....and a little Bushmills 1608

29 Aug 24, 2016
Reply by Chris Cioffi

"Dear John, Here’s a scan of the original photograph that was used for the article, w…"

F. Chris Ware replied Nov 7, 2015 to September 1963 BMG

3 Nov 7, 2015
Reply by F. Chris Ware

"Dear John, I've had a Stewart cello banjo for twenty years and have always simply st…"

F. Chris Ware replied Oct 26, 2015 to Cello banjo strings

19 Aug 26, 2020
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Orpheum would be my guess ... I don't think he was necessarily favorably inclined to…"

F. Chris Ware replied Oct 8, 2015 to For Shawn, the Restless Biologist, and Eric: The REAL Ultimate Classic Banjo...???

43 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Chris Cioffi

"Dear Other Chris, Thanks for your nice note, and I certainly can’t take credit for a…"

F. Chris Ware replied Oct 7, 2015 to For Shawn, the Restless Biologist, and Eric: The REAL Ultimate Classic Banjo...???

43 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Chris Cioffi

"Yes, what Marc said; Magee is on the right and Gedney on the left. Magee's wife, his…"

F. Chris Ware replied Oct 7, 2015 to For Shawn, the Restless Biologist, and Eric: The REAL Ultimate Classic Banjo...???

43 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Chris Cioffi

"Dear Jody, Aha -- my many thanks for this; you are a clear and patient instructor!…"

F. Chris Ware replied Oct 6, 2015 to For Shawn, the Restless Biologist, and Eric: The REAL Ultimate Classic Banjo...???

43 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Chris Cioffi

"Dear Chris (and Joel, Shawn, Jody, et al,) I think this is the photo you’re referri…"

F. Chris Ware replied Oct 6, 2015 to For Shawn, the Restless Biologist, and Eric: The REAL Ultimate Classic Banjo...???

43 Nov 26, 2015
Reply by Chris Cioffi

"Wow, Ian, you’ve really topped yourself this time; the site was already stupendous,…"

F. Chris Ware replied May 12, 2015 to OVER 2O NEW MORLEY TRACKS ADDED !!

5 May 12, 2015
Reply by F. Chris Ware

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service