Shawn McSweeny's Discussions (268)

Discussions Replied To (247) Replies Latest Activity

"Hi Jody, Much like yours, my impression is that Joe was hopeless at managing his lif…"

Shawn McSweeny replied Jul 3, 2013 to Accidental or “Accidentally on Purpose”?

18 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by marc dalmasso

""  .  .  . I think it is likely that these cylinder recorders did not each operate a…"

18 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by marc dalmasso

""  .  .  .  Olly Oakley would have chosen whatever pitch the piano was tuned to." Th…"

18 Jul 6, 2013
Reply by marc dalmasso

"Hi Mike : I haven't used Audacity, but instead use another "Aud" programme, Audition…"

Shawn McSweeny replied Apr 18, 2013 to TRANSCRIPTION HELP NEEDED… Anyone got a good ear?

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"The software I use for transcriptions allows one to slow down the recording, start a…"

Shawn McSweeny replied Apr 17, 2013 to TRANSCRIPTION HELP NEEDED… Anyone got a good ear?

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Glad to help. Looking forward to your duet video,  .  . . with all the right notes o…"

Shawn McSweeny replied Apr 16, 2013 to TRANSCRIPTION HELP NEEDED… Anyone got a good ear?

9 Apr 18, 2013
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

"Skip, you have an interesting banjo with substantial provenance, giving it character…"

Shawn McSweeny replied Nov 15, 2012 to Miss May Darrell,worlds greatisit lady banjoist(?!) and her riley baker.

12 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by skip sail

"That was brilliant, but I thought line ten could be more like : "My name is Mikemoss…"

Shawn McSweeny replied Nov 14, 2012 to Miss May Darrell,worlds greatisit lady banjoist(?!) and her riley baker.

12 Nov 15, 2012
Reply by skip sail

"Mike,  Fred Bacon was an accomplished index-wiggling tremolo player, as can be heard…"

Shawn McSweeny replied Oct 2, 2012 to How did Alfred Farland tremolo?

2 Oct 2, 2012
Reply by Mike Moss

"Ian : Indeed Eric is a wonderful player and luthier. Surprisingly, this banjo turned…"

Shawn McSweeny replied Aug 2, 2012 to Ossman's Bacon FF ?

2 Aug 2, 2012
Reply by Shawn McSweeny

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service