Classic Banjo (2,668)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Peacherine Rag (1901)...Scott Joplin

This is another from my list of completed Joplin rags. It goes without saying that it's an excellent composition and one of Joplin's best.…

Started by Steve Harrison

0 Feb 14, 2017

Kismet Rag (1913)..Scott Joplin & Scott Hayden.

Another excellent composition from Joplin (in collaboration with Scott Hayden). The scores and midi both feature a second banjo part and ar…

0 Feb 11, 2017

Elite Syncopations (1903)...Scott Joplin.

This was mentioned by Marc in a recent post and is another Joplin's best tunes. The scores and midi featuring 2nd. banjo are in the library…

0 Feb 11, 2017

NING SERVER UPDATE

Despite SIX emails to Ning we still are having intermittent errors where the site reverts to January 17th. It is a bit like Groundhog day!…

Started by thereallyniceman

1 Feb 7, 2017
Reply by thereallyniceman

Palm Leaf Rag (1903)...Scott Joplin.

This is another great composition from the master of ragtime, the scores and midi featuring  2nd banjo are in the library....Steve.

0 Feb 6, 2017

Start of new Banjo Solo : NING THING!

The intro is set to the rhythms Marc suggested. Then comes the first 8 bars of the tune's first part. The first two measures of this part…

Started by Jody Stecher

24 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Jody Stecher

You don't see one of these for sale every day !!!

I can't work out if it is for the player, the audience or your neighbours???? :-))

1 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Richard William Ineson

Eugenia (1905)...Scott Joplin

I'm working my down my list of completed Joplin arrangements and this is another well written composition. The flower after which the tune…

0 Feb 3, 2017

what happened?

Today is January 31. All the posts since January 17th have disappeared. Is it just my computer?

Started by Jody Stecher

13 Feb 2, 2017
Reply by Jody Stecher

NING SERVER PROBLEM CAUSING POSTS TO NOT APPEAR !!!! 1st Feb 2017

I have submitted a report to NING regarding our website problem as it appears to be a glitch on their servers! I apologise if your recent…

0 Feb 1, 2017

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service