Classic Banjo (1,615)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Sunflower Dance

Hi All, I'm practising Sunflower Dance at the moment and have a question: In the trio part, bars 2,4 and 6, is there a reason to play the e…

Started by Pär Engstrand

6 May 4
Reply by Pär Engstrand

The Memphis Rag (1908)...Percy Wenrich

This not one of PW's most inspiring compositions but it is a good example of a straightforward, no frills ragtime tune that may be of inter…

Started by Steve Harrison

0 May 2

TESTING SITE AUDIO....please ignore this post

TESTING AUDIO PLAYER

Started by thereallyniceman

0 May 1

Zither Banjo

Hi guys and gals, what's up with this windsor Z-B? All these holes on the headstock and in the rim? Did it use to have some decoration on t…

Started by Pär Engstrand

4 Apr 30
Reply by Jody Stecher

Video game music

I'm wondering if anyone has ever arranged video game for fingerstyle banjo. I'm particularly thinking about Super Mario Bros 2..

Started by david caron

2 Apr 30
Reply by david caron

Ebay... Well really!

I just received this recommendation from Ebay UK of banjos that I may be interested in. The Clifford Essex caught my attention ;-)

Started by thereallyniceman

0 Apr 29

Rag Suggestions for Beginner?

I'm itching to start working on a rag. Any suggestions for one that would be fairly easy for a beginner to tackle? I've been browsing the M…

Started by Cynthia Richardson

17 Apr 29
Reply by david caron

Solace (1909)..Scott Joplin

I've written this arrangement following a request from David Patarroyo and I now realise the reason I over looked it, it wasn't the easiest…

0 Apr 26

Three banjo arrangements?

Are there any arrangements on this site for 3 regular banjos?  Asking for a friend.  Ha.  Actually doing a classical session with two other…

Started by musician

7 Apr 23
Reply by thereallyniceman

Dixie Kicks (1908)..Percy Wenrich

Another good composition by Wenrich, it's a very tuneful example of early ragtime and worth a listen and play. The score and midi are in th…

0 Apr 22

RSS

© 2018   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service