Eric STEFANELLI's Discussions (17)

Discussions Replied To (13) Replies Latest Activity

"Yeah t'was a really nice time to meet Anthony and playing good music with Marc's Gan…"

Eric STEFANELLI replied Jul 2, 2017 to Festival Banjo Saint Gervasy 2017

9 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Eric STEFANELLI

"I like when my Van Eps recording banjo is played by another people, i can ear the so…"

Eric STEFANELLI replied Jul 2, 2017 to Festival Banjo Saint Gervasy 2017

9 Jul 2, 2017
Reply by Eric STEFANELLI

"Thank you for this incredible job, this will be a huge tool for those who engage ser…"

Eric STEFANELLI replied Sep 2, 2015 to “The Works of Joe Morley Page” ... UPDATED

3 Sep 3, 2015
Reply by Hal Allert

"Hi Steve ! I had this kind of Framus banjo long time ago, and i found it very comfor…"

Eric STEFANELLI replied Feb 19, 2015 to Radiused Fingerboards

25 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Hi ! I play a flush frets scallopped banjo i made since one year, and i can assume t…"

Eric STEFANELLI replied Feb 18, 2015 to Radiused Fingerboards

25 Feb 22, 2015
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Hi Ian! This is a remarkable gift that you put on this site, it's really a great ide…"

Eric STEFANELLI replied Feb 9, 2015 to The Works of Joe Morley... NEW to Classic Banjo Ning

29 Aug 16
Reply by Jody Stecher

"Hi Mike and everyones ! If some peoples are interested by Bill Ball's  videos  (Gord…"

Eric STEFANELLI replied Mar 5, 2014 to What has happened to William J Ball on Youtube

7 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Mike Moss

" "

Eric STEFANELLI replied Aug 4, 2013 to More photos of Eric Stefanelli's Ultimate Classic Banjo

5 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Eric STEFANELLI

"Hi Ian and thanks to post my new  banjo photos on the site ! in  reply about your qu…"

Eric STEFANELLI replied Aug 4, 2013 to More photos of Eric Stefanelli's Ultimate Classic Banjo

5 Aug 4, 2013
Reply by Eric STEFANELLI

"Hi Joel ! Incredible !  photos of F.V.E. & William Bowen on ebay, i'm just blowe…"

Eric STEFANELLI replied Jul 9, 2013 to Photos of FVE and Bill Bowen

1 Jul 9, 2013
Reply by Eric STEFANELLI

RSS

© 2018   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service