Our website is currently undergoing maintenance.

If you experience difficulties, please be patient.

We anticipate all the alterations should be completed by Saturday 25th January.

Views: 127

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ian,

what an amazing resource. I've only just had a chance to have a look at the new features and I'm astounded -- the player biographies section is a blast, there were plenty of tutor books I had never seen before and the "Spot the Banjo" section, like the time machine, is another great insight into the bygone times when the banjo reigned supreme. The DJ also works great and far surpasses the Jukebox when it comes to just switching on a bit of classic banjo music. Verily, verily I say unto thee: Except a banjoist be a member of Classic Banjo Ning, he cannot enter into the Kingdom of Morley.

I am totally agree with Mike. This website is just amazing and the improvements are just awesome!! Thanks fof sharing all your enthusiasm with the banjo, because it is incredibly contagious :)

I must be missing something...or it ain't finished yet. All I get is a band of the old blue wallpaper with a gramaphone to the left. Then a large blank space below. I'll keep checking back.

I agree that the new features are A Plus Excellent and some of the old features are now easier to use.  On the other hand I found the old site easier to read. I don't know if there has been a change in the shape of the letters or whether there is a change in background color but *something* makes the new appearance a bit hard on the eyes. Does anyone else feel that way? 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service