JOE MORLEY “The Lightning Banjo player”

Rev. Anthony Peabody has been very busy working on his “Magnum Opus” of producing audio files for all of the compositions by Joe Morley, and I have been editing and uploading the files to the webpage database.

This amazing project allows you to view the scores for each of the compositions, download them FREE and listen to a recording of each of the solos!

Please support Anthony's phenomenal work. You can view the Morley compositions by clicking HERE

Click on the VIEW button at the right and the score will appear.

Underneath the score is an audio player so you can listen while you view!

TWENTY-FIVE NEW SCORES AND AUDIO TRACKS ADDED TODAY!

There are now approximately 140 of Morley’s works to enjoy.

While you on the site check out the new discussions, videos, entries in the MUSIC LIBRARY and much, much more.

Views: 247

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Ian,

Truly brilliant, well done. Frank

One day, The Rev'd. Philip May (me) would love to meet The Rev'd. Anthony Peabody, for conversation, banjo playing, and perhaps a spot of sherry.

Philip May said:

One day, The Rev'd. Philip May (me) would love to meet The Rev'd. Anthony Peabody, for conversation, banjo playing, and perhaps a spot of sherry.

I don't know why my clerical prenomial is what I am known by on this website, but there you go.  Should you be in the vicinity of Reading UK drop in.  There is not much choice in the phone book.  Can't guarantee sherry, but several single malts might be forthcoming.
Philip May said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service