https://www.ebay.com/itm/332981524804?ul_noapp=true

"LEONARDI Salvator Method Banjo or Zither-Banjo 1913 partition sheet music score"

Views: 178

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

$150  hahahahhahaha

Buy it Jody and I will scan it and add it to the TUTOR BOOKS page ;-)

As if by Magic. !!!!!!!

I received and email from site member Hans Straub with a scanned copy of Salvator Leonardi's Zither Banjo Tutor!

I have added the tutor for FREE download on the TUTOR BOOKS page, so save yourself $150    :-)

Now I need  to brush upon my French.

Thank you Hans.

I will have to brush up on playing banjo lying down!  The scan is sideways!  Check out the banjo on the cover photo!  It looks like a regular banjo with a tunneled fifth string and a slotted peghead. I had a similar banjo once. It sounded great. Now it lives in Australia .

thereallyniceman said:

As if by Magic. !!!!!!!

I received and email from site member Hans Straub with a scanned copy of Salvator Leonardi's Zither Banjo Tutor!

I have added the tutor for FREE download on the TUTOR BOOKS page, so save yourself $150    :-)

Thank you Hans.

Well spotted Jody...  silly PDF software worked on my computer and screwed up when I saved it to the TUTOR BOOKS database!

FIXED...  I hope ;-)

Jody Stecher said:

I will have to brush up on playing banjo lying down!  The scan is sideways!  Check out the banjo on the cover photo!  It looks like a regular banjo with a tunneled fifth string and a slotted peghead. I had a similar banjo once. It sounded great. Now it lives in Australia .

thereallyniceman said:

As if by Magic. !!!!!!!

Thank you Hans.

Yes, all fixed. Thank you!  and Happy New Year.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service