Views: 356

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We played CB on stage in St Gervasy with éric & Anthony this year .

Thanks for posting Marc.

Great to see that you had such lovely weather! Eric looks well  (Hi Eric!) and Remi seems to be getting taller by the day. I am pleased to see that Father Christmas put in an appearance too :-)   (Hi Anthony)

I hope that there were some videos made.

Yes ; the videos are on the way ;  and here are some pictures with Tim Allan , who was the goodfather of the festival ,  hoping that the next one will be you Ian . the weather will be lovely , i promise

Hahaha :) the father noel has in hands the most beautiful gifts: D
thereallyniceman said:

Thanks for posting Marc.

Great to see that you had such lovely weather! Eric looks well  (Hi Eric!) and Remi seems to be getting taller by the day. I am pleased to see that Father Christmas put in an appearance too :-)   (Hi Anthony)

I hope that there were some videos made.

I like when my Van Eps recording banjo is played by another people, i can ear the sound projecting to me and it is very interesting to know the sound from the front, because i'm always on the other side ....;-)

I like when "santa " is thumbin' my bjo....

St. Gervasy was a real good time, i feel better since many months, time is coming to go again to the banjo music, ......hello everybody !!!!!!!

Yeah t'was a really nice time to meet Anthony and playing good music with Marc's Gang !

I hope that Ian will be the Goodfather of the next festival...Yes really !

marc dalmasso said:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service