All Discussions Tagged 'Banjo' (12)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Will the real Alfred Cammeyer stand up please?

Started by Richard William Ineson

1 Sep 20, 2023
Reply by Richard William Ineson

H. C. Blackmar Practical Banjo Method Book 1 & 2

The Practical Banjo Method Books 1 & 2 by H. C. Blackmar have been added to the BANJO TUTOR BOOKS library. Also "Ten Favourite Banjo Tu…

Started by Edward Bettega

0 Dec 18, 2021

Banjo On Record

I came across this reference book on records featuring banjo. It has an introduction detailing the pioneers of recorded banjo music and is…

Started by Edward Bettega

1 Nov 17, 2021
Reply by Brett Lowe

Yokohama Banjo Festival 2020 Now live streaming!!

[Yokohama Banjo Festival2020] Now live streaming!! In order to prevent the spread of coronavirus, we decided to have a live show with no au…

Started by Satoshi Hara

2 Jun 28, 2020
Reply by thereallyniceman

Gariepy "Van Eps Flush Fret" Banjo!

This is a tandem post that I put up on the BHO but I was thinking I might post here for people who don't go there. Hi folks, I recently ca…

Started by Joel Hooks

11 Apr 11, 2019
Reply by Rob MacKillop

Looking for information and discussion on C.P, Stinson, Hosea Easton, and Vance Lowry

I am at work on a research project on C.P. Stinson, Hosea Easton, and Vance Lowry, three African American banjoists of the late 19th a…

Started by Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist

0 Aug 10, 2018

The London Banjo Team

I am trying to find out the names of the London Banjo Team and whether they were the same as the Pierrot Banjo Team, whom I believe evolved…

Started by Uncle Tacko!

0 Mar 18, 2018

Don't forget the Backwell Rally!!!!

Saturday September 9th 2017   Backwell WI Hall, Backwell Nr Bristol,  Somerset, BS48 3QW   Noon to 5pm     Classic Banjo – informal concert…

Started by David Wade

2 Sep 15, 2017
Reply by David Wade

Armstrong's Crown Banjo Method 1889

Hi Folks,  I bought this on Ebay the other day and scanned it.  Put it up on the Internet Archive.  As it is in the Public Domain everyone…

Started by Joel Hooks

1 May 25, 2014
Reply by Jody Stecher

Zither banjo repairs...

My sister in-law has loaned me her grandfather's zither banjo. I attach a few photographs which show some damage that has accumulated over…

Started by Andrew Sherry

3 Jan 4, 2014
Reply by David Wade

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service