Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist's Discussions (73)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"One reason so many NYC clef Club musicians of this type were going to England and fr…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Oct 29, 2018 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022
Reply by Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist

"What is amazing is the amount of intimate detail about all this I can learn sitting…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Oct 29, 2018 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"Tjhe picture you have is most certainly NOT  Louis Mitchells Jazz Kings.   For one t…"

86 Sep 14, 2022

"Since then preparing for my presentation I got some clarity on the small banjos bein…"

86 Sep 14, 2022

"The group in the first picture may be either the Ciro Club  orchestra (which was kno…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Sep 26, 2018 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"Jake Wildwood in Vermont was listing an even fancier instrument of this brand in his…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Sep 26, 2018 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"When I last posted here I had forgotten that in 2014, my friend Tenor banjo and mand…"

86 Sep 14, 2022

"this  figures since he or his associates in Australia kept writing the Stewart Journ…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Aug 29, 2018 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"Thanks  Joel.  This is another sub point I want to make in my presentation.  That i…"

Tony Thomas MFA Black Banjoist replied Aug 29, 2018 to Vance Lowry and the classic banjo?

86 Sep 14, 2022

"All of the Cro Club recordings were issued by Document records years ago on disk and…"

86 Sep 14, 2022

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service