nick stephens's Discussions (141)

Discussions Replied To (122) Replies Latest Activity

"looking at the distance between the bridge and tailpiece which is similar to the "r…"

nick stephens replied Feb 15, 2021 to Banjo setup and phasing issue?

53 Feb 23, 2021
Reply by Milwaukee Matzen

"well you certainly have a lot of resources MM, time to get playing ! "

nick stephens replied Jan 11, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"MM I would hold on to your cash if I were you, if you wish to just listen as you wou…"

nick stephens replied Jan 11, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"I well remember that discussion with Van Eps grand daughter where she posted on the…"

nick stephens replied Jan 10, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"I would not think Van Eps had enough room inside his banjo for "stuffing" with the d…"

nick stephens replied Jan 9, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"History, (who's?) collective memory and period adverts are only to be heeded for his…"

nick stephens replied Jan 9, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"Hey MM such devices you describe pretty generally are always removable, I know of no…"

nick stephens replied Jan 8, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"According to who Jody ? banjoists do as they please with their instruments, who know…"

nick stephens replied Jan 8, 2021 to What banjo brands and models are considered great for classic banjo playing?

65 Feb 4, 2021

"A short word of caution advised here Milwaukee, If anybody and, I mean anybody attem…"

65 Feb 4, 2021

"regarding stuffing, the answer is the same for all players regardless of style, just…"

65 Feb 4, 2021

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service