Joel Hooks's Discussions (1,368)

Discussions Replied To (1204) Replies Latest Activity

"We are having our spring rally next month, May 16-18.  It will be in Palmyra, NY nea…"

Joel Hooks replied 19 hours ago to Baritone Banjo

7 19 hours ago
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Ah, now here is a subject I like to talk about! Regarding a specific banjo and pitch…"

Joel Hooks replied yesterday to American tuning

1 yesterday
Reply by Joel Hooks

"Gold Tone is a weird company.  They kind of get close to the mark, but not quite.  …"

Joel Hooks replied yesterday to Baritone Banjo

7 19 hours ago
Reply by Joel Hooks

"I have to admit that when these came out I just kind of ignored them, dismissing the…"

Joel Hooks replied on Wednesday to Baritone Banjo

7 19 hours ago
Reply by Joel Hooks

"I'll add that Walter Jacobs, at some point, started publishing a piece so that all c…"

Joel Hooks replied on Monday to Lazy Luke (A Raggy Drag)..1905..George L. Philpot

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Harrison

"#12 in the linked folio.  This is in A notation which transposes out to C and F. ht…"

Joel Hooks replied on Monday to Lazy Luke (A Raggy Drag)..1905..George L. Philpot

6 on Wednesday
Reply by Steve Harrison

"I don't have any particular problem with the Ellis books, but there are some advanta…"

Joel Hooks replied Apr 11 to Beginner suggestions

11 Apr 12
Reply by Ken Chalifoux

"Hi Ken, Welcome.  I don't know where you are located but next month we are having ou…"

Joel Hooks replied Apr 10 to Beginner suggestions

11 Apr 12
Reply by Ken Chalifoux

"Yes, he is quite familiar with them being of the generation that "folk music" was po…"

Joel Hooks replied Apr 9 to G. MATTHEW ONE STRING BANJO NECK.

9 Apr 14
Reply by IAN SALTER

"There is an article in Keynotes that mentions a maker of these, "The Lost Character"…"

Joel Hooks replied Apr 9 to G. MATTHEW ONE STRING BANJO NECK.

9 Apr 14
Reply by IAN SALTER

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service