Richard William Ineson's Discussions (72)

Discussions Replied To (72) Replies Latest Activity

"Carrie, there is a bit about Ossman playing WR in the May 1932 B.M.G. 'Banjo Enthusi…"

Richard William Ineson replied May 3 to Most Popular Classic Banjo Tunes

51 May 6
Reply by carrie horgan

"The solos in the Essex lists were numbered originally, Whistling Rufus was No.188 an…"

51 May 6
Reply by carrie horgan

"This is the 3rd page of the complete version with the trio arranged 'a la Vess Ossma…"

51 May 6
Reply by carrie horgan

"Hard to say, the photograph is not too clear, but it's a lot of banjo for little mon…"

Richard William Ineson replied Apr 29 to Zither banjo help

31 May 4
Reply by carrie horgan

"It looks like one of Houghton's top models, this Birmingham banjo maker made banjos…"

Richard William Ineson replied Apr 28 to Zither banjo help

31 May 4
Reply by carrie horgan

"The book could be a health hazard "

Richard William Ineson replied Apr 28 to Zither banjo help

31 May 4
Reply by carrie horgan

"Clifford Essex provide a set with a .023 wound 4th string, I bought a few sets last…"

Richard William Ineson replied Apr 25 to New Temlett Zither Banjo - just arrived!

29 Apr 25
Reply by Joel Hooks

"No, I don't know why the last post posted itself again, that's computers for you, I…"

Richard William Ineson replied Apr 24 to New Temlett Zither Banjo - just arrived!

29 Apr 25
Reply by Joel Hooks

" "

Richard William Ineson replied Apr 24 to New Temlett Zither Banjo - just arrived!

29 Apr 25
Reply by Joel Hooks

"I've just had a few old banjo strings on my Imperial micrometer, here are the result…"

29 Apr 25
Reply by Joel Hooks

RSS

© 2019   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service