Uncategorized (263)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Joe Morley's Banjo for sale?

On the banjo hangout, Joe Morley's banjo for sale. http://www.banjohangout.org/classified/20790   Without wanting to offend the original po…

Started by Adam

7 Nov 25, 2014
Reply by Tim Hird

NEW "LESSONS" IS PAGE NOW LIVE!

I have created a new page with video lessons to help players new to the banjo, and those new to Classic Style, learn to play classic finger…

Started by thereallyniceman

17 Sep 5, 2011

Rob Murch Workshop

Rob ran an excellent workshop again at Whitby yesterday - Park Crescent March was the chosen piece this went down well with many players jo…

Started by David Wade

3 Aug 27, 2011
Reply by Rob Murch

Any decent music notation software?

Hi all,   after it was suggested that we could make a sort of "beginner's zone" with exercises and such I've been writing an arrangement of…

Started by Mike Moss

7 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Hal Allert

Clowne 2011

Phew! Back, unpacked and rested! Tremendous day yesterday, our new choice of venue exceeded expectations. Great turn out of familar faces,…

Started by David Wade

18 Jul 13, 2011
Reply by Hal Allert

Bert Bassett

(I've put this request on the other CB site also). Information about Bert Bassett is scant on the web, can anyone enlighten me?...Steve,

Started by Steve Harrison

9 Jun 30, 2011
Reply by Jody Stecher

Queen Of The Burlesque dots, TAB & TEF

And...just in case anyone else wants to attempt "Queen Of The Burlesque", I have some files out of the archives:   Please remember that fin…

Started by Trapdoor2

5 Jun 27, 2011
Reply by Jody Stecher

Name dat tune!

Somehow, today has been one of those "name that tune" days. I keep hearing tunes that are familiar...but I can't place 'em or cannot reca…

Started by Trapdoor2

9 Jun 23, 2011
Reply by Sylvia

Free music writing software

If anyone is interested in some free music software, have a look at MuseScore.com. It was recommended to me by someone from one of the Yaho…

Started by Steve Harrison

13 Jun 19, 2011
Reply by Sylvia

Computer Crash

Plans for the Beginners' Page and Lessons are well under way... please keep watching. It may be a while but we will get there in the end! I…

Started by thereallyniceman

2 Jun 10, 2011
Reply by Trevor Boyd

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service