Classic Banjo (2,655)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Another NEW Arrangement for Classic Banjo

As many will know Steve Harrison has plenty of time on his hands at the moment  as he recovers from a recent operation. He is putting it to…

Started by thereallyniceman

0 Jul 7, 2012

Classic Banjo is now on Facebook

As some of our more observant members and visitors may have noticed, we have recently been experimenting with ways of promoting Classic-Ban…

3 Jul 4, 2012
Reply by Sylvia

'Campin' On De Ole Suwanee' by Lee Orean Smith

Ian has entered my arrangement together with a midi in the Music Library. This is another obscure piece of music by the same composer that…

Started by Steve Harrison

0 Jul 1, 2012

Steve stars ***** again!

Yet another arrangement for Classic Style Banjo by Steve Harrison. This tune is composed by Lee Orean Smith and is called Ole Elph's Vision…

2 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Steve Harrison

Frank Bradbury

I'm looking for a copy of 'Dance Morisco' arraned by Frank Bradbury. Anyone have it?

Started by Andrew 'blind boy' Butler

1 Jun 29, 2012
Reply by Trapdoor2

A previously unheard Van Eps Banjo Medley !!!

Ladies and Gentlemen, for your delectation: I proudly present a recording of Fred Van Eps playing  "Banjo Medley" composed by Theodore F Mo…

3 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by thereallyniceman

“Level of Incompetence” reached?

I was once told that in the business world people are promoted until they reach their level of incompetence. Judging by those at higher lev…

18 Jun 27, 2012
Reply by thereallyniceman

A solo dedicated to Steve Harrison

Here is a piece that we already have in the JUKEBOX, but today I received the banjo and piano score for it that I have now added to the MUS…

3 Jun 26, 2012
Reply by Steve Harrison

Tailpiece

Hi, I am in the process of converting my Deering Goodtime to play classic banjo. I have a new Remo head ,a Morley bridge but am unsure whic…

Started by Pam Tointon

8 Jun 25, 2012
Reply by Sergio Leonardi

I'm Alabama Bound.

This is my latest offering now in the library. It's another of those tunes that has entered the public repertoire over the years with added…

Started by Steve Harrison

5 Jun 24, 2012
Reply by Steve Harrison

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service