Classic Banjo (2,665)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Queen of the Ball Herbert J Ellis

Eric Stefanelli has kindly sent me the score, including Banjeurine part for Ellis's superb "Queen of the Ball" I have added this to the MU…

Started by thereallyniceman

1 Jan 5, 2013
Reply by marc dalmasso

A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone

I will be busy for a few days so I would like to thank all my friends on Classic-Banjo Ning for all their contributions over the last yea…

5 Dec 30, 2012
Reply by Luka Renić

Putting a nylon strings on a banjo

I have an open back Epiphone MB100 banjo. Which nylon strings should i put on it to play a classic style banjo? Do i have to change somethi…

Started by Luka Renić

1 Dec 26, 2012
Reply by David Wade

Classic Banjo music downloads

Hello everybody, where can I download some classic banjo music? Is it possible to download music from jukebox on this site? Thank you.

Started by Luka Renić

0 Dec 25, 2012

Scales??? Really LOL

Banjo scales, what am I thinking of??? It must be Christmas, bah humbug.

Started by Paul Tombs

1 Dec 24, 2012
Reply by Alan Sims

Banjo Gene ?

Hi, i think my genetic code may be constructed from banjo strings !! The reason behind my thinking is that it is impossible for me to keep…

Started by julian egan

6 Dec 23, 2012
Reply by German David Patarroyo

Throw the banjo away and get one of these for Christmas

I always wanted to play "Dixie".. but who needs a banjo with one of these? "In the garden entertaining a friend with my hands"   It made…

4 Dec 22, 2012
Reply by julian egan

Thanks to this fine group

Just wanted to express my thanks to all the members who responded to my "newbie" string (and other) questions several days ago.  The a…

Started by Paul Bock

9 Dec 21, 2012
Reply by Paul Bock

Christmas Greetings

Christmas , a brief season of happiness and enjoyment, a time for quiet reflection on times, and friends past, and happy memories of yester…

Started by Richard William Ineson

7 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Trapdoor2

four little black berrys

Does anybody have dots or tab for four little black berrys played by Vess Osman , as i would like to give it a try . regards Alan.

Started by Alan Sims

8 Dec 18, 2012
Reply by Trapdoor2

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service