Classic Banjo (2,661)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

There are a lot of people hearing about Classic Style Banjo!

There are times when the website is very busy with people posting discussion and comments and others times when it seems quiet, but it is a…

Started by thereallyniceman

2 Mar 2, 2013
Reply by julian egan

Phew !!!

Hi Chaps, im finally back on the net. We changed IP and was without a connection for a while. Then life in general and man-flu prevented me…

Started by julian egan

0 Mar 2, 2013

Test post only ... please ignore

SWANEE ECHOES MP3 from the original score

1 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by thereallyniceman

Stahl´s method first pages

Hi all, I have a digital copy of the Stahl´s banjo method. However, this file does not have the initial pages. Is there any chance that s…

Started by German David Patarroyo

7 Feb 24, 2013
Reply by German David Patarroyo

Political Correctness.. a dilema

I have been editing more banjo scores for the MUSIC LIBRARY and many have titles with the "N" word and Coon, Darkie etc etc. My dilemma is,…

16 Feb 22, 2013

"The Original Chicago Blues"

Steve Harrison has produced another arrangement for us. This time it is in the “Blues” style. There are not many blues arrangements for cla…

1 Feb 17, 2013
Reply by Steve Harrison

Eli Green's Cakewalk

It's probably beyond my skill level at the moment but I wondered if anyone had the music for this great tune - I couldn't find it in the mu…

Started by carrie horgan

3 Feb 11, 2013

THE STORY OF THE CLIFFORD ESSEX PIERROTS

Broadcast on BBC Radio 4     Based on the diaries of Clifford Essex this three part series describes the formation of the first tro…

0 Feb 8, 2013

Weaver Banjo Help Needed!

It is a couple of weeks since I bought my Weaver 11” banjo and I am having a few little niggles with the set-up, so I wonder if anyone coul…

5 Feb 8, 2013

clifford essex banjos

Hello - I was looking up Clifford Essex banjos as I'm doing a little research into banjos that would be suitable for learning classic-style…

Started by carrie horgan

13 Feb 7, 2013

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service