Classic Banjo (2,665)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

A great, and fun March for the Banjo

Steve has arranged a great march that could have been written for the banjo.   Composed by George L Cobb in 1907, which by coincidence the…

Started by thereallyniceman

0 Oct 22, 2013

Valse Venice (1909)..James |Scott

Another pleasant waltz from Scott. It's not too challenging to play and suits the banjo well. The score and midi are now in the library. M…

Started by Steve Harrison

0 Oct 19, 2013

'And now for something completely different!'.The Suffragette Waltz by James Scott

This one of three waltzes that Scott wrote and it's quite a change from his ragtime music. It's a pleasant tune  and works well on banjo.…

2 Oct 18, 2013
Reply by Steve Harrison

A.H. Nassau-Kennedy. Help please!

I received a message from site member Bryan Trimmer. He inherited a Cammeyer Vibrante Banjo from his father and has a question about the "K…

4 Oct 16, 2013
Reply by thereallyniceman

Home-made Cello_Bj ' head

for a CE cello_bj  diameter is 14  3/8 .  Sometimes ago , a friend gived to me an important lot of drum heads ; not new ones but not  destr…

Started by marc dalmasso

3 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Mike Gregory

CLASSIC BANJO RALLIES IN THE UK

I have just received confirmation of the dates of up coming Banjo Rallies to be held in the rest of this year and in 2014.  Please add thes…

3 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by David Wade

Grace and Beauty Rag

My final Scott ragtime arrangement is now in the library with midi.  As with Oriole, it's quite a bit different to the Van Eps version. I'…

0 Oct 13, 2013

Ragtime Oriole

Ian has added my arrangement and midi of this classic rag. It's quite a bit different to the Van Eps version and I've set it in Bb Eb. It'…

0 Oct 12, 2013

Don't Jazz Me Rag (I'm Music)..James Scott

This is the last of the Scott rags now arranged for banjo. It's in the library together with the midi. I'm going to revisit Grace and Beau…

0 Oct 8, 2013

7 string banjo on Ebay UK

There's an interesting 7 string banjo up for auction. The seller can't spell but seems honest. Worth a look. http://www.ebay.com/itm/ANTIQ

Started by Jody Stecher

7 Oct 6, 2013
Reply by Jody Stecher

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service