Classic Banjo (2,665)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

What has happened to William J Ball on Youtube

Does anyone know why there are no longer any videos of Bill Ball on Youtube?  All of the videos were there the other day when I was searchi…

Started by Mike Redman

7 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by Mike Moss

The Cannon Ball (1905)..Jos.Northrup

Yet another obscure early ragtime tune given a fresh airing. It's got some interesting chord sequences in the third section making this a…

Started by Steve Harrison

0 Mar 5, 2014

Heard CUPID’S ARROW? Well, prepare to be amazed!

My friend Rainier Lanselle has sent me probably the rarest find that I have posted on this website.   All enthusiasts of Fred Van Eps will…

Started by thereallyniceman

22 Mar 5, 2014
Reply by thereallyniceman

VOTE MIKE FOR PRESIDENT!

Well, not exactly President, but while browsing the BHO I spotted that our mate Mike (The Maestro Moss) ... had put forward one of his vid…

Started by thereallyniceman

2 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by Mike Moss

Home Circle Music Series

I found this Banjo music book at my local Antique store. I was wondering if anyone has seen this before or has any information on it?

Started by Marcus Ailstock

20 Mar 3, 2014
Reply by Marcus Ailstock

Swanee (1919)...G.Gershwin

Following a request from Robert Dooley, here's my take on Swanee. I've added bits of the FVE arrangement to my own and arrived at what I t…

0 Mar 2, 2014

Wayfarer Waltz

Anybody got a copy of this one by SSS?  It was #301 in his catalog.  I think Turner published an "arrangement" in C.  Either would work. Th…

Started by Joel Hooks

2 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Joel Hooks

Ethelbert Nevin

does anybody have the dots or tab to Narsissus .I would like to give it try . cheers

Started by Alan Sims

4 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Trapdoor2

Self Propelled Banjos and the Marx Brothers

I liked Carrie's rendition of Reckless Rufus so much that I consulted the Tutor Books page to find it in Agnew's collection. I found it pre…

Started by Jody Stecher

3 Mar 2, 2014
Reply by Jody Stecher

Step Along Henry (1916).....Abe Olman

This is another obscure piece of music that deserves to be heard again. It's a foxtrot and  is quite a jolly, pleasing tune. The score and…

0 Feb 28, 2014

RSS

© 2024   Created by thereallyniceman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service